Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe pacquaio is still fighting because he enjoys it or because hes brokeAF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac should challenge himself against Spence or Crawford.

If he wants to fight, let him fight. He's aware of the risks, but he wants to fight, so let him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      He worth $220 million.

Clearly broke AF.

He’s doing it for the money because he can still demand $20 million pay days. I wouldn’t walk away from that and neither would you.
      floyd walked away and he was getting 100 mil per fight...in one interview if I'm not mistaking pac said he needed to keep boxing because his senator pay wasn't enough to support his family

Comment

If having a 100s of buildings for commercial and declared as the billionaire in the Philippines is being broke then i like to be broke like pac. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          What signs has he shown of brain damage?
          Just look at the way his eyes look. Also if you look at some interviews of him especially recently. Youll notice that he tends to have a 1000 yard stare?
          Last edited by The Problem; 08-10-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Definitely not broke. He is a true warrior and loves to fight. I think he equally enjoys the spotlight and adulation he gets from fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              If having a 100s of buildings for commercial and declared as the billionaire in the Philippines is being broke then i like to be broke like pac. lmao.
              You and me both

Comment

He isnt broke, but pacquaio comes from the mindset of GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD! basically mean why stop when you can still make 10+ million a fight? thats crazy money. 10 mil = 520,629,029.22 PInoy Pesos.

You realize Pacman has over a billion dollars in his bank account in the phillipines, thats pesos of course but dont matter when its the home country.

Comment

I think because he's tired of the boxing world mentioning the name Floyd and wants to out shine him but he can't no matter what he do lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                    Obviously not doing it for the legacy. But is manny really doing this because he enjoys boxing and its his passion or does he need the money? Dude seriously needs to consider retiring IMO hes already shown some signs of brain damaged. It would be sad to see another legend get CTE
                    Another hate thread by you attacking Pac again. Are you mad that he beat up and humiliated your favorite fighter Broner. Google search Pac's net worth and you will see he is worth 200 million bucks and net worth includes any money he owes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Another hate thread by you attacking Pac again. Are you mad that he beat up and humiliated your favorite fighter Broner. Google search Pac's net worth and you will see he is worth 200 million bucks and net worth includes any money he owes.
                      That's a fake article. Pac doesn't have 200 mill in the bank. I remember seeing a ariza interview when he said that many's only made about 1/10th of what he should've made because of all the leeches and scammers around him. He even gave credit to fredie roach who he kicked in 2013, saying that roach tried to get him a meeting with lawyers and accountants but pac is too stubborn to see it. I can guarantee you that he was a negative bank account.

Comment

Working...
                      X