No announcement yet.

Football Summer Transfer Window 2019 Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Summer Transfer Window 2019 Over

Please share what you think of the signings made by your teams this window, how you think they'll do and where you think your team could finish up this season as a result? I'm an Arsenal fan so needless to say I'm chuffed, top 4 looking likely. Tierney, Luiz and Pepé all fix problems that needed addressing. Sold Iwobi for an absolute steal too, even though I really like the fella.
    Last edited by BoloShot; 08-09-2019, 04:10 AM.

Football died about 10 years ago with the last of the mohicans. Full of over paid premaddonas technology and drama. And drugs and probs **** loads of match fixing. The beautiful game is no more. Rather watch local Sunday league. I watch the world cup and euros that's it. I grew out of giddy gossip of the transfer market . Boxing is just such a better sport to watch imo. I actually loved football and played for so my life, prefer to play it than watch it and follow it. It's slow and continuous, boxing has real ultimate consequences and short careers and real adrenaline drama, not never ending season after season.

Comment

hasn't closed yet, still time for the top European teams to buy your best player

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
        Football died about 10 years ago with the last of the mohicans. Full of over paid premaddonas technology and drama. And drugs and probs **** loads of match fixing. The beautiful game is no more. Rather watch local Sunday league. I watch the world cup and euros that's it. I grew out of giddy gossip of the transfer market . Boxing is just such a better sport to watch imo. I actually loved football and played for so my life, prefer to play it than watch it and follow it. It's slow and continuous, boxing has real ultimate consequences and short careers and real adrenaline drama, not never ending season after season.
        I prefer boxing too but I still watch football because it's highly skilled. Its certainly not dying either with viewership growing worldwide constantly.

Comment

I thought you meant nfl football lol

Comment

Working...
          X