• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
    Record (W/L/D/KO)
    Resume (Elite Names)
    Accomplishments (In-Ring not fam given)
    Performances (In-ring not casual idea of excitement)

Floyd has a better record.50-0
    Floyd has a better resume;without half the catch weights and other criteria’s manny implemented against his best opponents.
    Floyd has better accomplishments.Undefeated. Unified Champ in TWO divisions at once w/5 belts. Never done in the sport. And many more.
    Floyd has the better performances. He made nearly every fight look easy. Rarely did he struggle with an opponent. And when he did he overcame and clearly one.

I agree with what someone said early. If casuals held every other fighter in history to the nonsense they hold Floyd too, he’d STILL be the best ever as he’d have the resume to weather the storm and no one else would.
    really? what win does he have that is better than hearns, duran, benitez or hagler? all essentially prime. notice i said win. not wins. how does he weather that storm? he doesnt have the resume. he has longevity but so did joe calzaghe which is an appropriate comparison. shiny record and a lot of old fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      only resume counts..... NOTHING else

same with everyone else

but yea, you're right... there really is nothing to discuss
      No, everything listed counts. You don’t get props for fighting elite names but losing to every one of them. Resume is only a factor. Record is just as important. Floyd’s resume of names combined with his record of never losing is what makes him impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MusaWorld View Post
        Lol Pac Tards like you are a disgrace. Running around saying Pacroid was only fighting boxers in their prime, when in reality, his biggest wins were against old, out-of-prime opponents.
        hey idi0t i never said anything about pac fighting only prime foes. i only came here to rebut your post and make you look dumb because obviously you ydksab and floyd’s a-hole is the only world you know.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          Don't forget about Morales. Any resume that includes multiple fights with Morales, Barrera and Marquez is hard to top. Floyd's got the 0, but Manny's easily the most exciting fighter of his era.
          Morales, who in the fight before, got brutally outboxed by Zahir Raheem. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            hey idi0t i never said anything about pac fighting only prime foes. i only came here to rebut your post and make you look dumb because obviously you ydksab and floyd’s a-hole is the only world you know.
            You failed to rebut anything I said

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
              No, everything listed counts. You don’t get props for fighting elite names but losing to every one of them. Resume is only a factor. Record is just as important. Floyd’s resume of names combined with his record of never losing is what makes him impressive.
              This is what Pac tards don’t understand. It’s Resume+Record. They always try to find guys who were undefeated in more fights but won’t name names.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                the..... " Pac always fights the best "..... myth.....

wtf ?

FACT: since leaving 130, Pac fought " the best "..... once

his later career was extremely " well-managed "..... only Golovkin has rivaled Pac in terms of careful matchmaking

his 135+ career is mostly a mixture of older fighters, and inhouse Top Rank jww's and mid-level welters

Pac is clearly a terrific fighter, which is where the haters let themselves down..... he took plenty of dangerous fights..... he just took them at the right time, under the right circumstances

#timing

interestingly..... 1) never fighting the best..... and 2) waiting for fighters to get old..... are (unbelievably) the two main criticisms that pacfans direct toward Mayweather..... wtf?

WTF? LMAO
                Took the words right out of my mouth, Pac is OVERRATED af

Comment

Don’t forget he fought bums like Jeff Horn, Chris Algieri and Brandon Rios

Comment

The hate is deep from these casuals. All triggered because he beat a young, prime Thurman who Floyd ducked. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      The hate is deep from these casuals. All triggered because he beat a young, prime Thurman who Floyd ducked. LMAO.
                      >Injured
                      >Coming off of a 2 year layoff
                      >Hurt by Josesito Lopez

“Prime Thurman”
                      The delusion with you PAQ fans is crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X