Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much crap on the Border, and Tijuana won't draw the money like Vegas and NY. Fury came to America and the guy is walking in tall cotton. AJ is nostalgic, WaWaWa I want to go home. I guess its better to be champ in the UK, than a chump in America.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      lol nice title MCC, shilling hard today i hope they throw you an extra crack bag for your labours.
      Do you like Big Poppa Pump's title better?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Hilarious how co.cky AJ and his fans are after getting wrecked by Ruiz who trained two weeks for this fight. I hope Andy drills him in one round this time.
        It was in fact a fifteen week training camp. You’re showing your complete lack of knowledge & insight, yet again.

Comment

Joshua put Ruiz down for the first time in his career then rushed to get the job done and got picked apart after a temple shot. If any of you have ever been in a ring, you’d know how damaging that is.
          If Joshua is patient, he can stay in the fight. If he goes for a grandstand finish it’ll play into Ruiz’s hands

Comment

"Remember that you did have a huge reason to come to America and that was to build your profile. Cherry pick gone wrong." - Andy Ruiz

Ether!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Time to face Joshua in his own backyard..he did it in yours doughboy now it’s time for you to face him in the uk
              why cant AJ travel some more?

It was his first and only time fighting outside of the uk.

Comment

BJ wants to run home to mommy lol, I thought the plan was to take the US by storm hegegehe, you talk the talk aj but can you walk the walk, take it to Mexico then, back your big talk up you chicken. Andy ruiz do not accept whatever Eddie sperm offers you, stick to your guns champ and take the fight to US or Mexico they are desperate to get you to the UK don't fall for it champ.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  Time to face Joshua in his own backyard..he did it in yours doughboy now it’s time for you to face him in the uk
                  So you don't think the doughboy champ, that KOed your cheery picker Joshua, should call the shots now?
                  Your hella salty!!!
                  How bout Joshua back up what he says for once, and fight him in MX?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                    Joshua put Ruiz down for the first time in his career then rushed to get the job done and got picked apart after a temple shot. If any of you have ever been in a ring, you’d know how damaging that is.
                    If Joshua is patient, he can stay in the fight. If he goes for a grandstand finish it’ll play into Ruiz’s hands
                    Whats that got to do with the price of rice in China????

Comment

No Fight fans want to travel to Tijuana fool

I thought Ruiz was born and raised in America anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X