Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ let's it slip: Ruiz is the champ. He will make some calls on that [location] as we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roughly translated:

"I want to fight in the UK but Ruiz will 'retire' and vacate to get out of the rematch clause. So we have to go neutral ground."

Hopefully AJ gets the belts back and never leaves these shores again. The US is full of cowards who do not honour their contractual obligations.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      Roughly translated:

I want to fight in the UK but Ruiz will 'retire' and vacate to get out of the rematch clause. So we have to go neutral ground.

Hopefully AJ gets the belts back and never leaves these shores again. The US is full of cowards who do not honour their contractual obligations.
      If it was in the contract the fight would've been made already. It's not. Joshua said as the champ Ruiz has some say so in where the fight will be made.

Joshua should honor his word and do it in America again. But he won't.

Comment

Someone should check on A.J, he doesn't look well. Eddie Hearn should ring up Tyson Fury and get the number of the clinic that locked-up that screwball. Yeah A.J, looks like he hasn't slept in days, I sense another panic-attack coming.

Get well A.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          That's what they wanted Will to agree to.
          Who's Will?

Comment

If it was in the contract the fight would've been made already. It's not. Joshua said as the champ Ruiz has some say so in where the fight will be made.

Joshua should honor his word and do it in America again. But he won't.
            Joshua said Ruiz should have some say but he's left it up to Hearn basically which means Cardiff. Only way it doesn't end up in the U.K is if AJ specifically tells his team make it neutral ground and if you caught the end of the interview Sky Sports Adam Smith gave it away telling the viewers were probably looking like back here in December, Where Joshua puts his head down and knows he gave it away .Ha.
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-06-2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Who's Will?
              I meant Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Joshua said Ruiz should have some say but he's left it up to Hearn basically which means Cardiff. Only way it doesn't end up in the U.K is if AJ specifically tells his team make it neutral ground and if you caught the end of the interview Sky Sports Adam Smith gave it away telling the viewers were probably looking like back here in December, Where Joshua puts his head down and knows he gave it away .Ha.
                And Hearn has already told Ruiz where it's going to be and Ruiz said not in the UK.

Comment

And Hearn has already told Ruiz where it's going to be and Ruiz said not in the UK.
                  Cardiff is the U.K.

Comment

I meant Wilder
                    Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      Roughly translated:

"I want to fight in the UK but Ruiz will 'retire' and vacate to get out of the rematch clause. So we have to go neutral ground."

Imagine quitting vs a Coward lol. Poor AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X