• Show
Clear All

• Keyshawn Davis Wins A Silver Medal At The Pan American Games

Doesn’t seem to happy about it haha.

It was real close until the Cuban rocked him in the 3rd round

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post

Doesn’t seem to happy about it haha.
      I would hope he's not happy about coming in second place. Who celebrates second place?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I would hope he's not happy about coming in second place. Who celebrates second place?
        The ones who came third and fourth place seem happy with their medals, holding them up. Keyshawn Davis is the only one standing up straight with an irritated look on his face, didn’t even touch his medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
          The ones who came third and fourth place seem happy with their medals, holding them up. Keyshawn Davis is the only one standing up straight with an irritated look on his face, didn’t even touch his medal.
          I like that. Second place is first loser. He got that Kobe/Jordan in him.

Comment

No shame in coming up short vs Andy Cruz, that dude is a hell of a boxer with amazing Reflexes he fights like his Fellow Cuban Julio La Cruz but he lets his hands go way more than Julio does.

They fought a few months ago as well, I thought Keyshawn won that one but didn't get the Decision. They will see each other again for sure probably in the Olympic Finals, Keyshawn is just going to have to up the work rate vs that style. Even if he makes you miss just keep working!

Congrats to Otha Jones sister Oshae Jones she got Gold, that is the next Clarissa Shields she Dominates! Duke Ragan got Silver as well, also came up short vs a tough Cuban fighter Osvel Caballero
            Last edited by sicko; 08-02-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              It was real close until the Cuban rocked him in the 3rd round
              why should that matter? ward got rocked around the ring and held half the fight in the Olympics and he still won.

Comment

How old is the Cuban? 30?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  How old is the Cuban? 30?
                  The Cuban is Andy Cruz Gomez, he is 23.

Comment

Working...
                  X