No announcement yet.

GGG's built in excuse for fighting another can Sept 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Canelo has no benefit of fighting diva G & to top it off diva G wants to call the shots & screwed himself when he said hes canelos boss,now if canelo faced him hed look like it was true. Kovalev turned down his offer & would actually be bringing something to the table unlike DivaG whom would be called old & whom would still cry robbery & his fans would still make excuses all to give that hypejob another reward of a golden asswhoppin,Canelo midas whoops gs ass & it turns to gold career high payday level 24k gold.

Charlo/Andrade/Smith/Kovalev bring much more to Canelos resume than divaG whoms fans already claimed was old til they realized nelo & him may fight again so they flipped the narrative to now be that ggg would somehow do what he couldn't before.
    "Canelo has no benefit fighting GGG.." Think about what your're saying.
    To put what you're are saying another way, "If a champ doesn't see any benefit in fighting the guy whose ranked #1 by most boxing orgs, he shouldn't fight him." What can I say? No arguing with that logic.

Comment

DAZN needs to fire this Skipper fella.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        "Canelo has no benefit fighting GGG.." Think about what your're saying.
        To put what you're are saying another way, "If a champ doesn't see any benefit in fighting the guy whose ranked #1 by most boxing orgs, he shouldn't fight him." What can I say? No arguing with that logic.
        He's already beat him twice. He won't become undisputed by beating him again. Y'all Canelo haters just gonna cry more for another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He's already beat him twice. He won't become undisputed by beating him again. Y'all Canelo haters just gonna cry more for another fight.
          Excellent logic! Can't argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            Excellent logic! Can't argue with that.
            I could understand is those fights produced Pac/JMM levels of excitement. Then a 3rd fight would be warranted. They were good fights that's it. Move on and let's see them fight others at the weight class and if those 2 are the last men standing then a 3rd fight is warranted

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I could understand is those fights produced Pac/JMM levels of excitement. Then a 3rd fight would be warranted. They were good fights that's it. Move on and let's see them fight others at the weight class and if those 2 are the last men standing then a 3rd fight is warranted
              I had GGG winning the first , Alvarez the second. I enjoyed both fights. I think both guys are a level above the rest of the top guys at MW, so I 'd like a third fight. They won't be fighting again, so hopefully you'll see a fight you like.

Comment

Another garbage thread by op

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This seems like a legit thing & issue unlike 99% of the sh^t in this weirdo thread.

GGG pants got too big or w/e that saying is. If this fight was on the table earlier & it got vetoed by Team GGG over it being in Vegas thats bs & its on Team GGG the fight ain't happening. GGG is 0-1-1 vs Canelo even if a bunch of fans got GGG up 2-0 vs Canelo. Canelo had good leverage off of his popularity before, but now that he gots the W it gives him massive leverage in making GGG closing the gap on making the fight more than its on Canelo.

Canelo can fight this mfer in Vegas or Mexico or the backyard of his home & GGG should be saying "yessir may I have another". Thats just how sh^t works.
                  People can agree or disagree but that’s just how sh.it works... preach brotha

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    DAZN needs to fire this Skipper fella.
                    If he f#cks up this Canelo thing they probably will. But there is reason for both sides to work together. Idk why DAZN would side with GGG more than Canelo ultimately so I suspect this whole thing is just a stumbling block & not something more serious that would result in Canelo leaving or Skipper getting fired.

Skipper can bump heads with Canelo when they got more sports on DAZN, but when boxing is probably the #1 thing on DAZN (I'm sure Bellator is #1 to some people & some weirdos probably got cricket as their #1 thing) you can't f#ck up this Canelo situation.

Comment

BUMLOVKIN will do what he does best. crush bums

Comment

Working...
                      X