No announcement yet.

DLH just set the stage for Charlo vs Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH just set the stage for Charlo vs Andrade

Vegas is booked both are title holders (Andrade earned his) but i dont see why both of these guys cant fight. Winner gets a December dance with Canelo in a unifying bout. Lets get ready to rumble.

Let's do it!

Comment

I don't see why Canelo can't fight Andrade. DAZN hating on that fight hard. Apparently Goldenboy sent Andrade an offer but DAZN wants the GGG fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I don't see why Canelo can't fight Andrade. DAZN hating on that fight hard. Apparently Goldenboy sent Andrade an offer but DAZN wants the GGG fight
        They most likely promised Golovkin the Canelo fight as widely reported as an incentive to sign with them. Andrade has the potential to beat Canelo and spoil their plans. Golovkin vs Canelo is the fight that will generate the most subscriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          They most likely promised Golovkin the Canelo fight as widely reported as an incentive to sign with them. Andrade has the potential to beat Canelo and spoil their plans. Golovkin vs Canelo is the fight that will generate the most subscriptions.
          I'm sure they promised him the fight but it can happen after the Andrade fight. They must not have that much faith in Canelo if they aren't sure he'll get past Andrade, but I can see the point for that with the recent upsets we've seen. Then again we've seen what the judges do when Canelo is involved. Unless Andrade knocks him out it's almost a guaranteed victory in Canelo's favor or at worst a draw

Comment

Really hope it comes off

I’m skeptical though...

Comment

This is centered around Canelo not willing to fight GGG again if DLH gets his way (and it certainly looks that way) he will force some combination of GGG/Andrade/Charlo this September. DAZN is on the hook for the venue regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
                Vegas is booked both are title holders (Andrade earned his) but i dont see why both of these guys cant fight. Winner gets a December dance with Canelo in a unifying bout. Lets get ready to rumble.
                - -What, these 2 effems gonna stage a luv in?

Comment

Charlo gonna rematch Korobov next watch. He has nobody to fight over there.

Comment

Sources????

Comment

Working...
                    X