No announcement yet.

Is this Considered a Fight? - Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Maybe I’m fughin dumb but what the Fugh is the problem with the two gents who are wearing boxing gloves and are in the squared circle and actually boxing
    Just trying to understand why people would actually think this is not a fight
    Smfh
    It’s a couple of things.

The very basic of things is literally never being in a boxing gym. They have zero experience actually training. This can be for many reasons. The main reason is fear. They probably would like to box, but don’t have the guts to actually do it.

They think highly of themselves. They feel they’re tough, athletic, etc.

Lastly, just plain ignorance. Chollo for example (regardless of how stupid he comes off) has a bit of a mental disability in regards to the word “amateur”. Because he himself had a huge false sense of ego about himself mixed with a lack of understanding of amateur boxing, he felt that a pro fighter is the only real fighter. In reality as I said before, I could grab 2 or 3 JO’s at about 130 that would get him out of there within a minute.

So in his mind somewhere along the line he convinced himself he could never be considered an “amateur” because than was “less-than” a pro. He just flat out doesn’t understand boxing.

Now with Harper, (oops, just name dropped) it’s probably all along by same lines, but I think it just all revolves around not understanding the skill level in the amateurs. Just flat out never being around boxing at all.
    Last edited by Lomadeaux; 10-06-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      It’s a couple of things.

The very basic of things is literally never being in a boxing gym. They have zero experience actually training. This can be for many reasons. The main reason is fear. They probably would like to box, but don’t have the guts to actually do it.

They think highly of themselves. They feel they’re tough, athletic, etc.

Lastly, just plain ignorance. Chollo for example (regardless of how stupid he comes off) has a bit of a mental disability in regards to the word “amateur”. Because he himself had a huge false sense of ego about himself mixed with a lack of understanding of amateur boxing, he felt that a pro fighter is the only real fighter. In reality as I said before, I could grab 2 or 3 JO’s at about 130 that would get him out of there within a minute.

So in his mind somewhere along the line he convinced himself he could never be considered an “amateur” because than was “less-than” a pro. He just flat out doesn’t understand boxing.

Now with Harper, (oops, just name dropped) it’s probably all along by same lines, but I think it just all revolves around not understanding the skill level in the amateurs. Just flat out never being around boxing at all.
      Amateur boxing is a stepping stone to the pros
      It’s actually a very telling tale , in most cases
      Many times people are astonished by a great pro boxer who did not amount to much in the amateurs
      The reason being because you can tell when a fighter has good fundamentals
      Anyway I was just curious and yes I believe that was a fight and a hell of a good round for both fighters ( the guy who was dropped came back hard )

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Some people think these guys don’t know how to fight.
        Heck yeah that's a fight and heck yeah it's still Boxing even though they're using head gear.

I tell you what. Jamel Herring is supposedly a contributor to this Forum. I'd like for him to respond and answer that question. Cashtro is his screen name I think. What do you think Jamel ?

Most of us realize there are levels to this game, but that doesn't mean amateur boxing isn't real boxing, right ?
        You can still go down from a head shot and body blows are all the same.
        Try jumping around a ring for 2.5 minutes with a pair of boots in your hand. Tell me if you think you could hold your hands up for more than 2 rounds.
        If it's in a ring with boxing rules and a ref, it's boxing.

Cashtro

Comment

this is exactly why the amatuer exist. So you can get that experience and learn safely with headgear etc. I hate the new amatuer system.

Comment

TS, aka Lomaheaux is a delusional r e t ard.

This conversation started because I spelled out how things in an amateur boxing match aren't a real fight, not in terms of one person being punched or not, but in terms of the following:

For example, In a real fight, the referee doesn't separate the two, during the clinch, if a fighters back is turned you're not going to take the time to allow him to turn back around to reengage. MMA and its rules are as close to a real fight as it's going to get.

I hate to bust Lomaheaux's coochie, but I can point to 10 examples in his video that wouldn't have happened in a real fight.

When I say real fight, I'm talking as less rules as possible with as less ounces on your hands and no head protection as possible.

I could go on... I wanted to show TS an example of a real fight once upon a time, but his coochie wouldn't allow it.

Comment

The first 30 seconds of the fight, the ref separates the fighters. In a real fight, you separate yourselves. Period.

When the first guy got dropped, in a real fight, there's no standing 8 count. The guy on the ground will get finished via stomps/kicks to the head or ground and pound.

This is what I was referring too when I was differentiating between an amateur boxing match and "real fight", but Lomaheaux is too much of a pu55y to understand, not to mention he's never been in a real fight himself so of course this is French to him.

Keep in mind, Lomaheaux is the same dude who prances around the forum like Rockin 2.0, but what he doesn't tell you guys is he almost got KO'd by some amateur literally off the streets by his own admission.

No wonder he refused to meet up after offering to meet up

Comment

And here we go again. Lmfao. This **** never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Amateur boxing is a stepping stone to the pros
                  It’s actually a very telling tale , in most cases
                  Many times people are astonished by a great pro boxer who did not amount to much in the amateurs
                  The reason being because you can tell when a fighter has good fundamentals
                  Anyway I was just curious and yes I believe that was a fight and a hell of a good round for both fighters ( the guy who was dropped came back hard )
                  It’s a sanctioned boxing match. That’s all there is to it.

Mfers saying these dudes aren’t fighters or boxers or this isn’t a boxing match and mfers die in the ring in amateur boxing.

**** is hysterical.

Dudes who’ve never been in the ring in their entire life saying these dudes aren’t fighters. This **** only happens on forums on the internet.

Comment

LMFAO!! You tell us Chollo……….. Rockin'

Comment

Why wouldn't it be called a fight.
                      Am I missing something here??

Comment

Working...
                      X