Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"El Diamante" Verdejo vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    this is going to be the fight the people want in 2017. as verdejo keeps learning and growing, i like his chances for a win. KO or Dec.

yes, i know i'm puerto rican.
    Which begs the question; why are you rooting for a Dominican?

Comment

Crawford is too big for Verdejo and is probably a few fights away from welterweight already. By the time Verdejo hits 140, Crawford will be at 147. I picked Crawford as he is highly skilled, but just the bigger man.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
        Crawford is too big for Verdejo and is probably a few fights away from welterweight already. By the time Verdejo hits 140, Crawford will be at 147. I picked Crawford as he is highly skilled, but just the bigger man.
        If Crawford doesn't stick around at welter to face Verdejo, it's about as blatant a duck as there has ever been.

Comment

Crawford picks apart Verdejo... Stops him late

Comment

verdejo needs to fight a live body first, he passes the eye test to me, but so did juanma...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              verdejo needs to fight a live body first, he passes the eye test to me, but so did juanma...
              Verdejo is the real deal like Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Crawford picks apart Verdejo... Stops him late
                Why? Crawford has more experience then Verdejo, but Verdejo is a more complete fighter, I think Crawford would have to dig deep and make it ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Verdejo is the real deal like Holyfield.
                  Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Why? Crawford has more experience then Verdejo, but Verdejo is a more complete fighter, I think Crawford would have to dig deep and make it ugly.
                  You sound like a total fanboy,,,

When has Verdejo ever been punched in the mouth??

When has Verdejo ever been hurt???

When has Verdejo ever been in a competitive fight????

When has Verdejo ever fought an actual contender????

When has Verdejo ever adapted midway thru a tough fight???

Crawford is proven goods, and to say a prospect is a more complete fighter is absurd.. Crawford has a lot more dimensions to his game than Verdejo ever will.. Southpaw, orthodox, counter, walk down, goon mode, off the back foot, etc.. Crawford has shown a lot more versatility than Verdejo...

But that's why promoters match up prospects with no-hopers, because fanboys will eat it up and proclaim them great and "complete" before they even take a single tough fight with an actual contender, let alone a p4p undefeated champ like crawford....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    You sound like a total fanboy,,,

When has Verdejo ever been punched in the mouth??

When has Verdejo ever been hurt???

When has Verdejo ever been in a competitive fight????

When has Verdejo ever fought an actual contender????

When has Verdejo ever adapted midway thru a tough fight???

Crawford is proven goods, and to say a prospect is a more complete fighter is absurd.. Crawford has a lot more dimensions to his game than Verdejo ever will.. Southpaw, orthodox, counter, walk down, goon mode, off the back foot, etc.. Crawford has shown a lot more versatility than Verdejo...

But that's why promoters match up prospects with no-hopers, because fanboys will eat it up and proclaim them great and "complete" before they even take a single tough fight with an actual contender, let alone a p4p undefeated champ like crawford....
                    Lmao, Verdejo is actually faster than Crawford and it looks like hits more harder too, Verdejo is a good technician and got a good footwork and he only been pro for 3 years...

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      Lmao, Verdejo is actually faster than Crawford and it looks like hits more harder too, Verdejo is a good technician and got a good footwork and he only been pro for 3 years...
                      Lmao... So now speed makes a fighter "complete"

I think a lot of you fanboys need to get your definitions straight..

Who has punched Verdejo in the face??

When has Verdejo been in a competitve fight in deep waters??

How does Verdejo react when hurt??

Who is the best fighter that Verdejo has walked down??

Who is he best fighter that Verdejo has outboxed on the backfoot???

Can Verdejo switch between orthodox and southpaw seamlessly????

Verdejo is a blue chip prospect but is still a big question mark at the world class level..
                      Like I said before, that's why promoters feed prospects a bunch of bums, because fanboys will eat it up and proclaim a guy great before he even fights one ranked guy

Comment

Working...
                      X