The official conspiracy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    I just have to say this somewhere.

I don't really believe that Osama bin Laden was necessarily assassinated.

Hell, he may have been dead for years already. Or, who the hell knows.

But, here is the thing. Osama bin Laden was a modern Emmanuel Goldstein.

The propaganda department of the Bush Regime utilized this throughout.

With the ascendancy of Obama, it was time to put the fictional role of Osama bin Laden, which had served the Bush Regime, to rest. How to do so? By staging an assassination.

But, no evidence can ever be made public. That's why the 'body of Osama bin Laden' had to be immediately dumped in the sea from an aircraft carrier (!) (no seriously, WTF?), and the 'photo of the deceased body' could never be made public, "because of the grotesque imagery of someone who had been shot in the head"-Obama (never mind the fact that I was shown more gruesome things in high school health class during the anti-drunk driving lessons).

This stuff doesn't meet the laugh test.

A fictional persona analogous to Orwell's Emmanuel Goldstein from 1984 was created around the image of Osama bin Laden by the Bush Regime, and that fictional persona was put to rest by the Obama Regime through a fictional assassination. (Curiously, members of the fictional assassination squad from Seal Team 6 perished in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan but weeks later--I don't even know what to make of that one.)
    I don't buy the Bin Laden thing either. The whole thing appeared to be completely staged.

Comment

I thought these type of threads were not tolerated here. I'll hold my horses for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        I don't buy the Bin Laden thing either. The whole thing appeared to be completely staged.
        I kinda agree,, it seemed so rushed afterwards..

Comment

Oswald didn't do it. Magic bullets don't exist.

"And that's all I gotta say about that" - Forrest Gump

Comment

Rockin' is a fictional character.

Comment

This Turkish politician has a different take on Osama's death and contrary to popular belief, he claims that Osama died without intrusion. The interview took place a couple weeks after the US had announced Osama's death in 2011.

Translation
              “In September of 1992, I was in Chechnya, that’s when I first met the man whose name was Bin Laden. This meeting took place in a two-story house in the city of Grozny; on the top floor was a family of Gamsakhurdia, the Georgian president, who then was kicked out of his country. We met on the bottom floor; Osama lived in the same building,” Yashar said.

According to the former CIA agent, he personally knew Bin Laden’s three Chechen bodyguards, who had protected him until his death and witnessed his death on June 26, 2006.

“Even if the entire world believed, I could not possibly believe it,” Yashar said. “I personally know the Chechens who protected him, they are Sami, Mahmood, and Ayub, and they were with him until the very end.”

“Only three Chechens buried him, according to his will” in the mountains on the Pakistan-Afghan border, he said.

Yashar added that the CIA abducted one of the bodyguards, Sami, before the announced killing of Bin Laden last year.

He says the bodyguard disclosed to the US the exact place of burial in the mountains.

“There was no assault. I know the American operations from the inside: they find the grave, dig out bin Laden and tell everyone about this. They need to show how technologically the security services worked, how each step was controlled, and then present it as a great victory to show that taxpayers are not paying taxes for nothing,” he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                I thought these type of threads were not tolerated here. I'll hold my horses for now.
                There should really be an entire thread where people can have serious discussions about conspiracy theories. It would be nice to see/have a serious discussion without certain people just mocking everyone who questions the official narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  There should really be an entire thread where people can have serious discussions about conspiracy theories. It would be nice to see/have a serious discussion without certain people just mocking everyone who questions the official narrative.
                  I applaud this post. Nobody wants to question anything anymore; oh they said Osama was killed by SEALS? It's true.

Oh Oslwad shot JFK despite strong evidence supporting multiple gunman? Well if the Warren Commision says Oswald did it, then he did it.

And to be honest half of the time anyone 'argues' over these theories, they don't have an open mind or ignore claims from eye witnesses. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Oswald didn't do it. Magic bullets don't exist.

"And that's all I gotta say about that" - Forrest Gump
                    I watched a doc where it stated the car JFK was in had been altered for his public drive. The bullets werent magic, they travelled in a straight line, but people who dont know the car had been altered, think the bullet wounds to JFK and the guy in the front seat dont add up.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I applaud this post. Nobody wants to question anything anymore; oh they said Osama was killed by SEALS? It's true.

Oh Oslwad shot JFK despite strong evidence supporting multiple gunman? Well if the Warren Commision says Oswald did it, then he did it.

And to be honest half of the time anyone 'argues' over these theories, they don't have an open mind or ignore claims from eye witnesses. Oh well...
                    There are tons of conspiracy forums everywhere. And many people look at the arguments, but simply dont buy the conspiracy theory.

For me, i have found way more holes in conspiracy theories than the 'official' story.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I watched a doc where it stated the car JFK was in had been altered for his public drive. The bullets werent magic, they travelled in a straight line, but people who dont know the car had been altered, think the bullet wounds to JFK and the guy in the front seat dont add up.

There are tons of conspiracy forums everywhere. And many people look at the arguments, but simply dont buy the conspiracy theory.

For me, i have found way more holes in conspiracy theories than the 'official' story.
                      How does one prestige bullet wound 2 people 7 times sit zagging left and right at a 17 degree angle.

Why didn't Oswalds prints show up on the rifle after his death? FFS the mortician had to remove ink from Oswalds hands

Look it up sonny, The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Full of eye witnesses and morticians; "they lying doe". LOL ok

Edit: lol @ 'guy in the front seat' yeah I can tell you researched the Kennedy assassination
                      Last edited by Beercules; 06-26-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X