Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao started his career in the time of VADA, would he have been as successful?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao started his career in the time of VADA, would he have been as successful?

TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

I mean... if thousands of boxers have been doing VADA testing since post 2010, the whole cut off date narratives for advance drug testing would seem awkward today..

the fact that a network such as ESPN accidentally told the world that boxers can do whatever before 15 or 20 blah blah blah days... that wouldn't look good today. That's shameful regulation whistleblowing to the public...that's unheard of in the Olympics... to taunt drug testing...

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 07-26-2019, 01:22 PM.

I don't think a malnourished 16 year old who didn't even have a trainer in his first few pro fights would be able to afford PEDS bro

Comment

"Let the commissions do their job."

"Urine detects everything that blood can, there's no need for blood testing"

"This demand is unheard of, it's ridiculous"

Mayweather changed the sport forever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
        I don't think a malnourished 16 year old who didn't even have a trainer in his first few pro fights would be able to afford PEDS bro
        lol. ''malnourished...''

Pac felt malnourished when blood was drawn too? oh no my bad ''weakened!'' There goes the Olympics!

Comment

I think pac will be the 10 division champion if they do vada testing for pac because he will be given enough food and good training in his early days and become more successful than today.

Comment

Yes because he is clean

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
              lol. ''malnourished...''

Pac felt malnourished when blood was drawn too? oh no my bad ''weakened!'' There goes the Olympics!
              Oh YDKSAB, K cya troll

Comment

I hate some hypothetical questions,particularly when we can never know.Too many of them are just to denigrate the fighter because you don't like him.

Comment

yes! because manny knows when to cycle off the peds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                    Oh YDKSAB, K cya troll
                    !!VADA style!! doe

Comment

Working...
                    X