Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Darroll Wilson KO4 Courage Tshabalala.. Good fight! Wilson down, but back off the canvas to do a number on him..

From an entertainment point of view, I liked Wilson he was a lunatic with a tough guy approach, no particular style and a KTFO or be KTFO attitude..

Last I heard, he'd got involved in a road rage incident, & beat the granny out of some cop.. This was inspite of already being shot in the guts!

Can anyone add to this?

Comment

rewatched Lewis - Klit...love the fight...but i love the interview more..lol...

Comment

Salvador Sanchez vs Wilfredo Gomez

Comment

the taylor abraham fight was great

Comment

The last fight I watched in its entirety was Hearns/Roldan. A nice modern historic scrap. It almost inspired me to make a thread actually.

Comment

Besides the 168 pound tourney, last night i watched Chavez 6 round kayo of Ruben castillo

Comment

Aside from AA-Taylor, watched Forrest-SSM I.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
                  Besides the 168 pound tourney, last night i watched Chavez 6 round kayo of Ruben castillo
                  Man Chavez was a terrier in that fight wasn't he, he never gave Castillo a min, he was just relentless!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Man Chavez was a terrier in that fight wasn't he, he never gave Castillo a min, he was just relentless!!
                    Yes sir, he gave Castillo a beating. that along with his first fight against Mayweather and his destruction of Rosario were his finest performances

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
                      Yes sir, he gave Castillo a beating. that along with his first fight against Mayweather and his destruction of Rosario were his finest performances
                      Yep, the truth!

How you gonna beat the SOB in that form ? I love Whitaker but he did not fight a Chavez who was in that kind of form.

Comment

Working...
                      X