Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    SAYS THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION.

SAYS THE TUE APPLICATION WAS NOT AN INVESTIGATION:

Posts information that says THE TUE APPLICATION IS PART OF THE INVESTIGATION:

ASKS IF WITNESSES WERE INTERVIEWED.

Apparently doesn't realize that the DCO was a witness. Claims the DCO need have medical expertise, but wants to ignore a paramedic was also present with the DCO.

[CENTER]You ready to give up yet?

With your deflections, you kinda admitted that you were WRONG!!!!

You said that the TUE application was the investigation ...... but I posted for you that it is part of the process (included) ....

DCO was next to Lance and next to Floyd. DCO can explain something but cannot state whether either one needed an IV. Are you saying otherwise?

"Paramedic" was one of those VEGAS IV services. Wake up. Who else provides 2 IVs with "vitamin C" then another "vitamin". Google is your friend ... answer is a VEGAS IV service!!!!

"Paramedic": Why didn't Floyd go to the hospital? Oooops!

Finally, there was NO USADA investigation. Floyd sent the RETRO TUE application, the next day USADA's UTEC approved it and the following day, NSAC found out about it.

While other athletes it can take weeks if not months of interviews, and true investigation from USADA's investigative team!

Case closed! GUILTY if done right .... but Floyd paid off USADA!!!!

Comment

Why are you blatantly ducking my questions? Who is the Deflector, ADP02????

1. Did NSAC clear Ian McCall to fight, though he was so dehydrated that he almost died?

2. Do you accept any of the aforementioned challenges? I'm game. How about you?

I'm waiting.....

I remember Ian McCall stating that they were not going to make him fight as he was throwing up everywhere.

I asked you to provide Ian McCall's report. So can you provide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Does this even make sense, lmao!!!??? He knows why most, if not all boxing fans paid to see Floyd...hahahahahahahaha lol.
        Does what make sense?

Are you agreeing with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I remember Ian McCall stating that they were not going to make him fight as he was throwing up everywhere.

I asked you to provide Ian McCall's report. So can you provide?

ANSWER THE QUESTION. DID IAN MCCALL PASS THE NSAC PHYSICAL?

DID A DYING MAN PASS THE NSAC PHYSICAL? YES OR NO?

NOVITSKY DOESN'T WORK FOR NSAC FOOL. NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION! Why do you keep deflecting????

Comment

Oh...and another **** up from you. You said the judges were Vegas judges.

Did you know one is actually from Connecticut?????

SO HE PAID THIS GUY OFF TOO????? LMAOOO.

YOU'RE STRIKING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Is this a joke?

So you wanted the fight to take place in VEGAS and all 3 judges and the ref to be from VEGAS?

but

lets put it to you so you also understand.

- Have the fight in Manny's home country.
            - Have 1 ref that comes from Manny's home town.
            - Have 2 judges that come from Manny's home town.
            - Have 1 judge that comes from Manny's home country but to be fair it needs to be from another province. Fair?

You Floyd fans are too funny!

Comment

With your deflections, you kinda admitted that you were WRONG!!!!
              Um, nope. YOU admit that you were wrong, though. LMAOOOO. Nice try. You merked yourself, clown!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              You said that the TUE application was the investigation ...... but I posted for you that it is part of the process (included) ....
              LMAOOOOOOOO. THANK YOU FOR THAT INFORMATION! Now what else did you say should be added? Interviewing witnesses. Was the DCO a witness? When are you going to answer?

DCO was next to Lance and next to Floyd. DCO can explain something but cannot state whether either one needed an IV. Are you saying otherwise?
              WAS IT A USADA DCO OR A UCI DCO? DID THEY FOLLOW THE SAME PROTOCOL? I'LL AWAIT YOUR ANSWER.

Here's a hint: You'll be embarrassed again. So do your research properly this time

"Paramedic" was one of those VEGAS IV services. Wake up. Who else provides 2 IVs with "vitamin C" then another "vitamin". Google is your friend ... answer is a VEGAS IV service!!!!
              So you're saying that the only paramedic that can do this is an IV service???????? You are trying so hard.....to embarrass yourself

"Paramedic": Why didn't Floyd go to the hospital? Oooops!
              Why did you defelct about Creepy not going to the hospital for 2 IV's? OOPS!

Finally, there was NO USADA investigation. Floyd sent the RETRO TUE application, the next day USADA's UTEC approved it and the following day, NSAC found out about it.
              False. It wasn't approved of the next day. ANd you already admit that there was an investigation

While other athletes it can take weeks if not months of interviews, and true investigation from USADA's investigative team!

Case closed! GUILTY if done right .... but Floyd paid off USADA!!!!

Which other case had the DCO present

Look at you trying to run away. But deflecting and still won't even mention those challenges, will you?

LMAOOO. Thanks homie. You let me know I own your soul!

Comment

ANSWER THE QUESTION. DID IAN MCCALL PASS THE NSAC PHYSICAL?

DID A DYING MAN PASS THE NSAC PHYSICAL? YES OR NO?

NOVITSKY DOESN'T WORK FOR NSAC FOOL. NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION! Why do you keep deflecting????

What DEFLECTOR? This is meaningless but you know you lost this one .... so go ahead and run with your DEFLECTION.

I told you that I didn't see that information. I specifically asked YOU to provide since it seems like you have it ...... GO!!!!

Comment

Is this a joke?

So you wanted the fight to take place in VEGAS and all 3 judges and the ref to be from VEGAS?

but

lets put it to you so you also understand.

- Have the fight in Manny's home country.
                  - Have 1 ref that comes from Manny's home town.
                  - Have 2 judges that come from Manny's home town.
                  - Have 1 judge that comes from Manny's home country but to be fair it needs to be from another province. Fair?

You Floyd fans are too funny!

1. Did Manny agree to the judges and venue?

2. Has Manny fought there before without any issues?

3. Has Manny gotten gift decisions in Vegas.

4. Can you find 10 people in professional boxing that thought Pacquiao won?

5. You praised Lederman's card. Who did he think won?

6. You said the judges were PAID OFF. Proof?

7. You said the referee was PAID OFF. Proof?

8. You said NSAC was PAID OFF. Proof?

Give it up, homie Go read what that judge said about the fight. It's great!!!!!!

Comment

What DEFLECTOR? This is meaningless but you know you lost this one .... so go ahead and run with your DEFLECTION.

I told you that I didn't see that information. I specifically asked YOU to provide since it seems like you have it ...... GO!!!!

LMAOOOOOOO. NOW IT'S MEANINGLESSS???

HOLD UP. FOR YEARS YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT THE NSAC PHYSICAL WAS MAJOR PROOF THAT MAYWEATHER WASN'T DEHYDRATED......

AND NOW IT MEANS NOTHING???????

TELL ME. I have to get this straight. DOES THE NSAC PHYSICAL MEAN SOMETHING OR NOT NOW? DON'T DEFLECT!

Originally posted by Ian McCall
                    They gave me two IV bags. I ingested a pound of water... By the NEXT MORNING, I only gained 5lbs....

So he went home from the weigh-in with the expectation of fighting, didn't he? Come on "Colombo," let's see if you can put 1+1 together. Did the NSAC physical clear him, a dying man, to fight? Yes or no?

Let's watch you squirm!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 05-19-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Um, nope. YOU admit that you were wrong, though. LMAOOOO. Nice try. You merked yourself, clown!

LMAOOOOOOOO. THANK YOU FOR THAT INFORMATION! Now what else did you say should be added? Interviewing witnesses. Was the DCO a witness? When are you going to answer?

WAS IT A USADA DCO OR A UCI DCO? DID THEY FOLLOW THE SAME PROTOCOL? I'LL AWAIT YOUR ANSWER.

Here's a hint: You'll be embarrassed again. So do your research properly this time

So you're saying that the only paramedic that can do this is an IV service???????? You are trying so hard.....to embarrass yourself

Why did you defelct about Creepy not going to the hospital for 2 IV's? OOPS!

False. It wasn't approved of the next day. ANd you already admit that there was an investigation

Which other case had the DCO present

Look at you trying to run away. But deflecting and still won't even mention those challenges, will you?

LMAOOO. Thanks homie. You let me know I own your soul!

WRONG .... TUE application is NOT an investigation dumbo .... it is used to help out with the investigation done by USADA!!!!

You incorrectly said that the TUE application is the investigation! WRONG!!!!

- DCO was NOT interviewed but more than likely wrote down what he saw. When you interview someone, a lot of TRUTH can come out that nobody would be aware of.
                      - DCO is not a trained doctor and again, was NOT interviewed.
                      - "Paramedic" was NOT interviewed.
                      - DEFLECTOR, why would a company that is not an IV clinic be providing different ****tails of vitmains in their IVs?

- Investigation? Where did I say that there was an investigation? Just to be clear DUMBO, the TUE application can be used to assist in the investigation but since there was NONE (no invesitigation) then it was NOT used as such. It was solely used by the TUEC to determine the best they can of what Floyd's doctor wanted to show them. Nothing more.

but you already knew some of that DEFLECTORE .... you just cannot admit that you were WRONG!

DCO present? Never seen that? Well that is your problem. Go check out some CAS cases for example. Ooops!

In summary, you kept on saying that the RETRO TUE was the investigation so USADA did all it could? ...
                      WRONG Travestyny!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X