• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a softass ******

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Here's the Trump-tards:

"Ah another school shooting. Welp, better hop on the internet and defend guns and Trump."
      School shootings were happening long before Trump was in office. Why do you leftists throw him in every argument? Sandy hook happened and I bet everything I own you weren't lumping Barack Hussein Obama in there with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        i don't want any kids or innocents to die, but 1bad and those of equal stupidity and geography are the reason this keeps happening, and i'd be extremely pleased if shooter popped him before the cops blew him away. through the face and out the back of that vapid head of his
        Wtf? This is where society is at right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
          Why does any area have differing level of crimes when the laws are the same? There are always a number of differing factors.
          With that, you've just defeated any argument that says gun control is the solution.

Thanks much.

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
          With this example it will come down to population density. It's well known big metropolitan cities with large populations will see higher crime rates, we see this all over the US and the world. Chicago has a population almost as large as the whole state of Michigan and way more than the whole state of Wisconsin. So it's understandable that they have lower crime rates than Chicago.
          Nope.

Remember, you said "crime rates", so population density is a moot factor.

That's why we look at per capita, or rates, data. It accounts for that.

So again, it's not the guns that are the problem. You just proved that.

Now, please finally explain why the areas with strict gun laws have higher crime rates.

Would disagree strongly about your second statement. Fact is there is much, much lower gun crime in the UK and Australia than the US that isn't even up for debate.
          Of course there's less gun crime, but as we are seeing in London, rates of stabbings are way, way up.

Dead is dead, whether it's a gun, knife, or whatever object is used to do the killing.

And again, the crime rates, including murder, are higher in areas with tight gun laws.

That's a fact you can't escape. Or so far, explain.

How is it false? All guns in the US start as legal guns, yet we have gun crime, surely these criminals are not manufacturing their own guns.
          It's false that criminals can legally buy guns.

They can acquire them, and yes by buying in some cases, but it's not legal.

What is to prevent a criminal buying a gun legally when background checks are not mandatory for every gun purchase?
          Businesses must run background checks. I've been ran every time I bought a gun from a business.

As to private sales, we can't expect average citizens to run FBI checks on folks. It's not practical.

The obvious solution is simple; increase the penalties for criminals barred from owning guns who get caught in possession of them.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 05-18-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Wtf? This is where society is at right now.
            Rational discourse isn't possible with liberals.

D superfans like Dunn prove it daily.

Comment

• Walk into thread.

Read the first few comments...

RIP to the victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                And this idiot shows up to the school with a gun on his waist talking about he's trying to make America great again

Seems like a good idea lol

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i don't want any kids or innocents to die, but 1bad and those of equal stupidity and geography are the reason this keeps happening, and i'd be extremely pleased if shooter popped him before the cops blew him away. through the face and out the back of that vapid head of his
                  Damn. Advocating for another poster to be murdered? I get that you hate the guy but that's too far, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Damn. Advocating for another poster to be murdered? I get that you hate the guy but that's too far, man.
                    It's telling that the ones who want to disarm us advocate us being murdered simply for disagreeing with them.

Obviously that's one big reason we fight so hard for our gun rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      It's telling that the ones who want to disarm us advocate us being murdered simply for disagreeing with them.

Obviously that's one big reason we fight so hard for our gun rights.
                      Well said, man.

No tolerance from the anti-gun lobby. I've never seen people fight so hard to lose a right.

Comment

Working...
                      X