No announcement yet.

Anyone else noticed a lack of beast mode round here lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else noticed a lack of beast mode round here lately

There was a time when at least once a week we were seeing the phrase beast mode being used by this site to describe a boxer doing what they are paid to do.

I found it highly ****sexual and used to cringe, but lately I miss seeing it. I read boxingscenes worth is 2 million. What are we paying these motherfukers for they can't even provide beast mode fortnightly even monthly nowadays.

Gaylovekin is in breast mode a lot for your rectum

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Gaylovekin is in breast mode a lot for your rectum
      You silly bastard, it's the other way round golovkins yearns for my British boa constricter.
      He wants a phallic massage in and about the arse on the arse up the arse and around the arse. Understand?

Comment

I may have contributed to the demise of "beast mode", as I started trolling those threads for the overuse of that phrase.
        I kinda miss it now though.

Comment

There was a huge spike in Werewolf movies from the mid 2000's to present ......death rates also climbed so maybe subconsciously ppl wanted to stay off the word BEAST ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
            You silly bastard, it's the other way round golovkins yearns for my British boa constricter.
            He wants a phallic massage in and about the arse on the arse up the arse and around the arse. Understand?
            Well, whatever does it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I may have contributed to the demise of "beast mode", as I started trolling those threads for the overuse of that phrase.
              I kinda miss it now though.
              Hahaha I swear I can remember you doing that. Saying something about its sounds gay. I do miss it though they don't seem to cover many training camps these days.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                There was a huge spike in Werewolf movies from the mid 2000's to present ......death rates also climbed so maybe subconsciously ppl wanted to stay off the word BEAST ?
                The world is too pc nowadays we're fuked.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Well, whatever does it for you
                  I bet you'd look real cute suckling my python.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                    There was a time when at least once a week we were seeing the phrase beast mode being used by this site to describe a boxer doing what they are paid to do.

I found it highly ****sexual and used to cringe, but lately I miss seeing it. I read boxingscenes worth is 2 million. What are we paying these motherfukers for they can't even provide beast mode fortnightly even monthly nowadays.
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...52&postcount=7

Comment

Working...
                    X