Maidana vs AJ 2019 though lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      We're talking in the year 2014.

Maidana vs AJ 2019 though lol
      Now we got a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        No doubt he improved a lot under Robert but he did land some devastating shots on Khan in that 1st fight, especially round 10.

Perhaps the main difference would be Maidana would be able to set up those punches earlier in the fight with his solid jab that was non existent previously? I rewatched that 1st fight and he was so crude back then lol.
        Yeah I was gonna make that exact point, Maidana was really crude back in 2010, especially the way he telegraphed that right hand. I believe he’d be able to land way more consistently on Khan under Garcia which is why I believe he’d stop him.
        And fair point. He did take some heavy shots in round 10, but if I remember correctly Maidana was pretty spent at that point and was smothering his work by desperately throwing wild shots. (I’ve not watched it for years though so may be wrong)

Comment

the maidana that faced broner and floyd ko's khan

khans surviving that 10th round is one of life's mysteries right up there with roswell and the bermuda triangle

Comment

Maidana would have won by KO in my opinion. Maidana almost KOed Khan. Between then and 2014 Maidana improved tremendously while Khan went down hill.I think Khan did his best fighting with Roach as his trainer, not Hunter. Khan almost lost to mediocre Diaz in England and struggled with Algieri. Guys the 2014 Maidana would easily knock out.

Comment

Working...
            X