Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs. Keith Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style wise it's be best match up for Khan out of the big dogs.

Still gets KO'd though.

Spence and Porter would be horrific match ups for Khan. Both would give him a hellacious beating.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Can Khan win titles off Thurman? I think he could win a few rounds until Thurman knocks him out.
      Man Keef will put Khan down for life! Khan don’t want that work! Even Keef would take that as his tune up!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Thurmans power is overrated, not sure if he will have much crack coming off a shoulder operation, long lay off, poor defense, easy to hit and has been hurt previously.

Khan throws down the pipe, fast and with decent pop, someone like Thurman, who's chin is up in the air and hands and low, i would quit fancy Khan to do a Greco like job on him.

I say its a 50/50 fight, given how Thurman went from a beast to a ducker since winning the titles.
        I know it’s been a while since we’ve seen Keef, but damn Bruno, don’t put that on him. Keef would stutter all on Khan.

Comment

Khan with the uk behind him humiliated Thurman

People need to realise it’s not just khan

It’s kingdom khan

Khan is the most avoided man of 147, hell Americans best ducked him till retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            A- trolling.

Khan can hang with anyone skill wise I believe. Or he's certainly not outmatched by much by anyone around right now I think you could make an argument for.

The thing is Khan ALWAYS gets caught or steps off the gas & gets caught vs these better guys. I don't see why he doesn't do that again against Thurman if that fight got made. I think Khan would be holding his own, maybe holding his own & then some til...bam...fights over lol.
            Panda, glad to see you're back! Lol

Comment

No. Thurman is not a washed up cherry pick ranked 100th by bocrec.like Khan's victim last night. Thurman is a fast skilled champion who punches hard with both hands. Khan might win a round or two but he gets knocked out again.

Comment

Thurman would wallop Khan in a fire fight. Khan is on his last legs and is trying to get as much juice as he can. Brook will knock him out, too.

Comment

I think he should STAY in the UK for the remainder of his career, fight a Bradley Skeete next and then cash out on Kell Brook fight which is seems to still be a big fight in the UK. Cut the BS about how "I'm A 147 Fighter Kell Is 154" I don't see him beating Thurman or Spence Jr, he would start off well before eventually getting blasted with something big.

Comment

stop with this nonsense, khan is no factor at 147

Comment

Working...
                    X