Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua 'Very Likely' To Fight Wilder or Povetkin Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn: Joshua "Very Likely" To Be Maneuvered Into Fighting the 38 year old (39 by the time they meet) Povetkin. We're NOT gonna ask Povetkin to take step aside money which I can EASILY provide, because Wilder vs AJ isn't all that great of a fight - AJs obviously better!!

I Hearn believe, that the two Olympic GOLD medalist should go at it! - theyre bloody fantastic GOLD medalists WINNERS, and Povetkin is MUCH YOUNGER THAN Wlad!!!! Oooooooh, this is SOOOO fantastic! My hands are tied regarding Wilder/AJ, the WBA has em' tied and I'm sorry....truly sorry that I couldnt provide you The Rematch: Whyte -vs- AJ.........

Comment

Yet another name to let us know it won't be Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Translation: It will be Big Baby in Brooklyn..
        I really want that.It will HAVE to lead into Joshua v Wilder in Las Vegas.It will also give a boost to US Boxing to see Joshua here...beacause Wilder is waiting

Comment

First it was Baby Miller, now it’s Povetkin, What’s next HBO deal, Hearn is such a lying, spoiled, con artist of a promoter, people, don’t hold your breath

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
            It's a simple formula: Joshua + Wilder = money and fame

There's a void now without GGG-Canelo. Why not jump into that and capitalize on the hunger for a big fight? This is starting to feel like Juanma-Gamboa, where they waited too long and both dudes got exposed.
            Juanma-Gamboa is the perfect example of why this fight needs to be made now before either one of them lose. With a different referee, the Wilder-Ortiz fight would have been stopped prematurely in the 7th round and after the snoozefest with Joshua-Parker, Wilder is the perfect opponent to force Joshua to engage and dare to be great. The big elephant in the room is whether Joshua will agree to VADA testing (required for all Wilder opponents)

Comment

Hearn chooses not to push the best fight in the heavyweight division for a very specific reason: AJ losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Alabama fraud need to grow some balls and accept the fight! What a pathetic coward!
                Lol.. everything you say is suspect. Ur either talking about balls or sucking.

Comment

Povetkin is only hunting for a payday! He can't make it against a top HE. Even Price had him counted in the early rounds. He should step aside for AJ vs Wilder

Comment

Ppl are complaining about povetkin as a interim fight?Have they seen the interim fights most fighters take? That’s a really really good interim fight wtf?!?

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                      Juanma-Gamboa is the perfect example of why this fight needs to be made now before either one of them lose. With a different referee, the Wilder-Ortiz fight would have been stopped prematurely in the 7th round and after the snoozefest with Joshua-Parker, Wilder is the perfect opponent to force Joshua to engage and dare to be great. The big elephant in the room is whether Joshua will agree to VADA testing (required for all Wilder opponents)
                      No it's not. The WBA require year round VADA testing for all of their champions... which Joshua obviously is.

Here's hoping Hearn is going to push for the Wilder fight rather than just settle for Povetkin. The fact that he hasn't already discounted the Wilder fight from happening next due to this mandatory is a good thing... though he could just be keeping people on side for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X