Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Must Decide on Ivan Baranchyk Fight By March 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would much rather see a unification against easter or linares

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      I've watched Baranchyk a few times and there's a lot of potential there that has to be polished but the kid can punch, he's pretty explosive, and he's physically much stronger than Mikey.
      I agree with the potential part. And maybe he's physically stronger than Mikey, but everything else is on Mikey's side here.

This is gonna be a one sided beat down if this fight happens. There is absolutely no reason Baranchyk should be Mikey's mandatory to begin with & there is nothing about him that makes me think this will be competitive.

I would favor Mikey but this would be a pretty good fight overall as it'll be the classic example of the Bull vs the Matador.
      I'd argue we just saw that with a higher skilled bull in Lipinets. Give me Lipinets vs Baranchyk for a vacant belt if anything. THAT would be a fun fight.

I wanna see Mikey fight better guys. Hopefully he dumps this belt & fights the Loma vs Linares winner (assuming that becomes official). I don't need to see this fight being brought up by the IBF.

Comment

No way he faces this unknown dude. He will vacate the title. He's only after big money fights, as he should, something this dude does not represents.

Comment

"Damn can I at least get some pussy to celebrate my W?" - Mikey to the IBF.

these fckrs wait no time to enforce some shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I agree with the potential part. And maybe he's physically stronger than Mikey, but everything else is on Mikey's side here.

This is gonna be a one sided beat down if this fight happens. There is absolutely no reason Baranchyk should be Mikey's mandatory to begin with & there is nothing about him that makes me think this will be competitive.

I'd argue we just saw that with a higher skilled bull in Lipinets. Give me Lipinets vs Baranchyk for a vacant belt if anything. THAT would be a fun fight.

I wanna see Mikey fight better guys. Hopefully he dumps this belt & fights the Loma vs Linares winner (assuming that becomes official). I don't need to see this fight being brought up by the IBF.
            This is more like it. It'd be a war for as long as it last.

Comment

Mikey Garcia should fight:

Easter Jr in Summer
              Lomachenko/Linares in late 2018

Then he can move up to 147 if he wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                "Damn can I at least get some pussy to celebrate my W?" - Mikey to the IBF.

these fckrs wait no time to enforce some shit.
                Building houses & getting that Belize p#ssy right now & he's on his phone reading this bs probably like f#ck the IBF's dumba$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Building houses & getting that Belize p#ssy right now & he's on his phone reading this bs probably like f#ck the IBF's dumba$$.
                  I was going to say, isn't Mikey literally building houses for charity atm and the IBF jump this on him now? At least wait till the dude's at his own home before giving him the deadline/

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
                    Mikey Garcia should fight:

Easter Jr in Summer
                    Lomachenko/Linares in late 2018

Then he can move up to 147 if he wishes.
                    Easter got a gift vs Fortuna. his stock dropped so low nobody gives af about him vs Mikey. Fortuna should be the one with the strap calling out for unification.

Comment

Garcia vs Easter JR and the co-feature Baranchyk vs Prograis. Make it happen Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X