Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-24-2019, 10:56 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,081.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
No. I've never heard a girl say a positive thing about it. I have heard many girls express disgust that a guy sent them a dick pic. Dicks are ugly. The sight of them doesn't turn girls on unless it's during a sexual situation.
There are some exceptions of course.
Really? Girls comment about my dlck all the time.

Sometimes they ask how other girls react to my dlck lol. More than once a girl has grabbed my dick and said "this was amazing," or, " I miss this", or they'll pull my pants down and start kissing and smelling it.

Almost 1/3 of the time I pick a girl up, our pillow talk or our post-sex car conversation is about sex.

Last edited by |DARKSEID|; 05-24-2019 at 11:00 PM.
|DARKSEID| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 11:31 PM #12
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19372 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,792.62
Total Points: 1,193,391.14
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Not as much as dudes like p#ssy pics.

And I do think there is more of an enjoyment of dick pics by younger girls than older girls who've seen 20 million dicks by now or had numerous dicks of all shapes & sizes in them already. Or have just gotten past sexual sh^t being THAT high up on the what appeals to them list.

I think dick pics are part of the sexual culture these days if you are younger. Although I do think there are even some younger girls who like the surprise of finding out what your packing in the moment vs getting a pic of it. Kinda like boxing fans who hate the idea of opening scoring & dig the anticipation of maybe a robbery going down or in this case running into a 4in dong or a dick that looks like its been in a car accident.

Personally I can't recall the last girl I f#cked who I didn't see nudes of first. And who saw my dick first if they wanted to see it. The last place I want surprises is when my dick is hard. Take off a girls panties & got Swamp Thing in front of you. F#ck that bs.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 12:07 AM #13
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 12818 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 1,035,995.06
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
Really? Girls comment about my dlck all the time.

Sometimes they ask how other girls react to my dlck lol. More than once a girl has grabbed my dick and said "this was amazing," or, " I miss this", or they'll pull my pants down and start kissing and smelling it.

Almost 1/3 of the time I pick a girl up, our pillow talk or our post-sex car conversation is about sex.
You're dating trash chicks. Sorry to break it to you...
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 12:13 AM #14
Banned

|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Not as much as dudes like p#ssy pics.

And I do think there is more of an enjoyment of dick pics by younger girls than older girls who've seen 20 million dicks by now or had numerous dicks of all shapes & sizes in them already. Or have just gotten past sexual sh^t being THAT high up on the what appeals to them list.

I think dick pics are part of the sexual culture these days if you are younger. Although I do think there are even some younger girls who like the surprise of finding out what your packing in the moment vs getting a pic of it. Kinda like boxing fans who hate the idea of opening scoring & dig the anticipation of maybe a robbery going down or in this case running into a 4in dong or a dick that looks like its been in a car accident.

Personally I can't recall the last girl I f#cked who I didn't see nudes of first. And who saw my dick first if they wanted to see it. The last place I want surprises is when my dick is hard. Take off a girls panties & got Swamp Thing in front of you. F#ck that bs.
Quote:
You're dating trash chicks. Sorry to break it to you...

I think what we're observing in this thread is evidence of a generational shift lol.

These older dudes who stay with girls their age, have no idea how sexually open and promiscuous this newer generation has become.

I get older every year, but the girls I bang stay the same age lol
Old 05-25-2019, 12:35 AM #15
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
I think what we're observing in this thread is evidence of a generational shift lol.

These older dudes who stay with girls their age, have no idea how sexually open and promiscuous this newer generation has become.

I get older every year, but the girls I bang stay the same age lol
Don't try to mask your bullshyt with that noise. Most of my friends are in their 20's, and most of them are women. The dudes send dick pics and pretend the chicks like them. The chicks don't.
Only fat chicks like that shyt. That's cool man. Everyone's gotta get some.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:38 AM #16
Banned

Quote:
Don't try to mask your bullshyt with that noise. Most of my friends are in their 20's, and most of them are women. The dudes send dick pics and pretend the chicks like them. The chicks don't.
Only fat chicks like that shyt. That's cool man. Everyone's gotta get some.
It's funny how you're getting mad just because I'm telling the truth lol.

Women are just as sexual as men and sex is just as normal to them as it is to us. You're the one bullshltting yourself with this fake idea of women.

The truth is out there, I don't have to defend it. Anybody who's been with as much women as I have knows what it is.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:48 AM #17
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quote:
It's funny how you're getting mad just because I'm telling the truth lol.

Women are just as sexual as men and sex is just as normal to them as it is to us. You're the one bullshltting yourself with this fake idea of women.

The truth is out there, I don't have to defend it. Anybody who's been with as much women as I have knows what it is.
Mad? Lol. Project much? Look, if you're mad because I put you straight, don't post bullshyt all the time and you'll be more believable. I'm not going to get in a p*ssing contest about pu#sy because only fake fuks do that on the internet. I can read you like a book though.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:52 AM #18
Banned

Quote:
Mad? Lol. Project much? Look, if you're mad because I put you straight, don't post bullshyt all the time and you'll be more believable. I'm not going to get in a p*ssing contest about pu#sy because only fake fuks do that on the internet. I can read you like a book though.
Look think about it this way... no matter how much of a player you think you are.. a normal women will probably have had even more sex than you because it's so easy for them. A woman will more than likely have seen more penlses than you have vaglnas, and your stance is that women are squeamish about penlses? That they're put off by it? Bullshlt bruh.

Here's an anecdote..There was this one time when I was younger, and I was with this older woman, and I was still kinda dlck shy and she was using the sink and I had to pee.. I'm like can I use the bathroom? She was like so use it... and then she laughed and she was like.. I've seen penlses before, you don't have to be shy.
Old 05-25-2019, 01:05 AM #19
Banned

A normal women will probably have 3-5 times more sex than a normal man in their lifetime. Facts.

Except if you're talking about fat and ugly chicks nobody wants, in which case I have little experience with that because I've only been with a handful of fat, undesirable women. I'm not going to lie and say the number is zero lol.

So in truth women are more sexual than men, and we no longer live in a world where the majority of them are sexually oppressed.

So who's bullshltting?
Old 05-25-2019, 01:10 AM #20
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quote:
Look think about it this way... no matter how much of a player you think you are.. a normal women will probably have had even more sex than you because it's so easy for them. A woman will more than likely have seen more penlses than you have vaglnas, and your stance is that women are squeamish about penlses? That they're put off by it? Bullshlt bruh.

Here's an anecdote..There was this one time when I was younger, and I was with this older woman, and I was still kinda dlck shy and she was using the sink and I had to pee.. I'm like can I use the bathroom? She was like so use it... and then she laughed and she was like.. I've seen penlses before, you don't have to be shy.
He's stiiilllll talking. :lol:
Didn't read because I don't give endless responses to trolls that have to make alt accts. This is the last response. Your May 2019 acct alone is proof that you're the type of guy that does this. We have tons of them here. If making shyt up online is THAT important to you, then swerve the dudes that know better.

Share This With Friends

Tags
girls, pics?

User Tag List