Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone hate on these numbers for Black Americans?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      As far as I know, that's what's uncertain because they are trying to see the unredacted document. I don't think they found enough evidence for the conspiracy, but the obstruction seems murky, and you'd have to wonder why there may have been obstruction if there was no conspiracy.

Who knows what will ultimately happen. At this point, in my opinion, it's exhausting. On the one hand I kinda feel like just let the man finish his term and if the American people want him again, so be it. But at the same time, fairness would be a review of the unredacted report.
      he shoud never ever open his his moth.... end thread.

Comment

• TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! I bet not one Obama fan says anything about this.
        Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012….
        https://theconservativetreehouse.com...2/#more-164151

Comment

• Comment

• Trump likes to talk about IQ scores a lot but where is his test result? His illiterate tweets suggest he's an imbecile. But is nice to see he's still sat on brutal dictator Fat Kim's knee. Kim working him like a puppet on a string.

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post

Haha. His crooked ass has still to answer for that.

Comment

• Australia has already slapped down Trump’s lies

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefa...mueller-russia

Sad that people like Barr are enabling him
                Last edited by Tomjas; 05-28-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  Trump likes to talk about IQ scores a lot but where is his test result? His illiterate tweets suggest he's an imbecile. But is nice to see he's still sat on brutal dictator Fat Kim's knee. Kim working him like a puppet on a string.
                  Really? Your side was claiming that it was Putin for these past 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Next it'll be China

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Well let me honest trump is on both of their jocks and swinging hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X