No announcement yet.

Boxing on foxtel thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 30th July- joe Frazier vs Ron stander- 1am ESPN

Big time boxing- live fox sports 3- TBA.... Damien hooper fights Wednesday so it's fair enough to assume it will be him headlining- 8.30pm

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      Yeah true. I had a fair bit of confidence in geale and thought he would last the 12.... Up until the weigh in that was anyway!
      Geale comes across as a good bloke so I'm glad it ended like it did. Better that way than getting completely iced ( PAC/Williams style ) lol
      Yeah its funny how they nearly weigh the same and have similar heights but their physiques are so different.

I agree that Geale stopped it at the right time, he had no legs and if he continued he was just going KOed in a horrible way.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        Yeah its funny how they nearly weigh the same and have similar heights but their physiques are so different.

I agree that Geale stopped it at the right time, he had no legs and if he continued he was just going KOed in a horrible way.
        True!!! Have a look at weigh in photos when they are standing facing each other. GGG is a freak of nature. Look at his whole shoulder down to his elbow.... But somehow geale had slight edge on reach. The size difference is crazy.

I can't post attachments but if I could I would haha.
        Can't believe nobody else has noticed or mentioned this. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          True!!! Have a look at weigh in photos when they are standing facing each other. GGG is a freak of nature. Look at his whole shoulder down to his elbow.... But somehow geale had slight edge on reach. The size difference is crazy.

I can't post attachments but if I could I would haha.
          Can't believe nobody else has noticed or mentioned this. Lol
          In saying all that though, physique doesnt equate to power all the time, look at Timothy Bradly for example, he is built like a body builder but has average to below average power.

Comment

Had a busy as week so ain't been on much. I picked 3 winners! Missed the first bout though.
            Australia just can't fu@kin win on the big stage. Still got Bika though

Comment

Even Bika isnt that good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                Even Bika isnt that good lol.
                Lol true........I've already written fletcher off haha

Comment

Tyson vs spinks on ESPN at 8 till 8.30 tonight!!!

Comment

Tyson was a beast!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X