Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 10:42 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Justintimothyko is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,528.75
Default Jessica McCaskill

Anyone else looking forward to her fight on DAZN Saturday? Wba/wbc unification fight. She's currently my favorite female fighter, very fan friendly fighter, n almost beat Katie Taylor a couple years back.
Justintimothyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2019, 01:48 PM #2
Up and Comer

WTF boxing fans??? A competitive title unification fight n nobody talks about it??
Old 05-23-2019, 03:42 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Cobracmndr6193 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 8,921.48

Should be a good scrap. The winner should get another opportunity to lose to Katie Taylor again. Definitely one of the more competitive fights on the card.
Cobracmndr6193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:09 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 675 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 18,447.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintimothyko View Post
WTF boxing fans??? A competitive title unification fight n nobody talks about it??
Yeah, I don't have DAZN.

I refuse to pay for streaming services, I'm sorry.

But I do look forward to seeing her at some point. Maybe I'll watch her on YouTube or something.

And don't worry about these dudes, they hate women and just look for reasons to diss women's boxing.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:16 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7154 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,257.69
Total Points: 116,948.78
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

I think she's pretty

Not a lot of fights and already unifying so that's pretty cool
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:22 PM #6
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 24,757.70
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

I hadn't heard of her. To be honest, I know less about female boxers in general than I do male boxers.

However, if she is competitive with Katie Taylor, then she is very good. Taylor is one of the handful of female boxers I know anything about, and I rate her skills highly.
Lomasexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:00 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Location: Makati City/Naga City/Detroit/Anaheim/Huntington Beach/Yautepec
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Aztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 17,649.40
Your first of many, I'm sure. Great poster! - CubanGuyNYC Can't green K you cause I'm red, pero saludos! - Jalisciense909 Salud compa! Thanks for the gift!  Rodriguez vs. Takayama should be a good one! - Jalisciense909 Vastly Knowledgeable and Great Poster - Dinamita 03 here's a secound - drenlou 
here's a second round for you big dawg.! - drenlou haha! I hear you on the Sofrito - -jose- No Message - -jose- que paso ese vato loco! - drenlou Cheers! - Beercules 
war gay lounge!! here's a fruity cocktail - Mike D No Message - -jose- subtle as a mfcka lol - Bardock Thanks for the green k, boss. - Anxious Times lol thanks for da green! - -jose- 
Haaha, thanks. Have a slush, they're delicious. - Santa_ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

What them hands do.....

In the kitchen?
Aztekkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:11 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3319 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 73,384.84
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

She gave Katie Taylor the toughest fight of her career. Really the only fighter who has been competitive with Katie in the pros so yes she is the real deal.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:34 PM #9
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
I hadn't heard of her. To be honest, I know less about female boxers in general than I do male boxers.

However, if she is competitive with Katie Taylor, then she is very good. Taylor is one of the handful of female boxers I know anything about, and I rate her skills highly.
She only lost to Katie Taylor by a point, at most two points...She brings it Everytime she's in the ring n is never afraid to mix it up...

N yeah, Satan, check her out on YouTube, she's definitely worth the view.

Share This With Friends

Tags
jessica, mccaskill

User Tag List