Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Praises Wilder For Big KO, Takes Dig at Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad Tyson still thinks he won. Let me remind everyone that all wilder had to do win was win 3 other rds besides the two knockdown rounds and the fight is a draw. The first 6 rds were pretty close and between the 3 judges at least one of them gave wilder 1-6 so therefore I can see how one judge had wilder winning . Fury surprised me and I think in the knockdown rds he got up and fought back brilliantly and that was the illusion to people cause if he wasn’t knockdown in those rds those are rds fury would have won but no matter how well he fought back , it a 10-8 rd.for wilder .
    Last edited by Patsfan bri; 05-19-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I really feel like wilder is going to win the rematch vs fury. just keep the jab going on fury go to the body early on slow fury down then eventually that right hand is going to come and knock fury all the way out. I feel AJ beats fury by doing that but AJ is getting knocked out by wilder. Long story short AJ beats fury wilder beats AJ and Fury beats wilder. Each heavyweight champ is each other kryptonote which makes the division all the more intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        Fury sure knows how to talk a good one.
        And take a good one ( pause)

Comment

At THEFRESHBRAWLER.your absolutely correct.the facts are the facts.what I can't seem to understand is why do they continue to back up a roid cheat who does that lol.maybe what it really is is that they want to be a race thing when this should be a cheat thing a integrity thing a respect for the sport.smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Fury easily outboxes Joshua, wilder knocks him head 3 decades into the past
            Like the last fight. What has changed? What because he knocked out Brezeale? Go and Sit down in the naughty corner you muppet. Baby oil is not a banned substance from boxing so Fury can apply it all over his body and head and he will be alright.

A great knockout though. Brezeale is garbage but one thing you can say is that he is durable and has heart

Comment

sounds like he doesn't wanna mix it again with Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Fury did beat Wilder in the eyes of boxing fans and expert. Groupies can't accept it , but it is what it is. The rematch will happen and Fury will make Wilder amateurish or Wilder will KO him after looking amateurish for a couple of rounds.
                Not after that knock down he did not... it ended up being a draw.. and rightly so

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                  Uhhhh... they just fought. Like 6 months ago. It was the biggest Heavyweight fight in years. And resulted in one of the worst robberies in Boxing hsitory... how do you not know any of this?

Fury won something to the order of 117-110. Master class. He completely embarrassed Wilder.
                  "Master Class" ? zero significant strikes landed by Fury while getting laid out twice, and dancing around throwing out pitter patter jabs.

Any sane person can see it was close fight.

What fight did you watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Like the last fight. What has changed? What because he knocked out Brezeale? Go and Sit down in the naughty corner you muppet. Baby oil is not a banned substance from boxing so Fury can apply it all over his body and head and he will be alright.

A great knockout though. Brezeale is garbage but one thing you can say is that he is durable and has heart
                    Brezeale is durable when a normal boxer Like AJ is punching him. Not so durable when Wilder lands.

Comment

They need to do it again, yes Fury comprehensively outboxed and should have gotten the points win, BUT many will argue the ref could have stopped it in the final round, Fury got lucky, Wilder got lucky. Let's have it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X