No announcement yet.

More impressive KO victory - Inoue TKO2 Rodriguez or Wilder KO1 Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More impressive KO victory - Inoue TKO2 Rodriguez or Wilder KO1 Breazeale

Which stoppage victory did you find more sensational in your opinion? The Monster dropping Man Rod 3 times to a stoppage in the second round or Bronze Bomber one punch KO of Breazeale in the first round?

Inoue because of level of competition. If you check the predictions thread I got Wilder KO'ing Breazeale in the early rounds spot on. I didn't expect Rodriguez to get destroyed like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
      Which stoppage victory did you find more sensational in your opinion? The Monster dropping Man Rod 3 times to a stoppage in the second round or Bronze Bomber one punch KO of Breazeale in the first round?
      Inoue by a long shot. You barely see that kind of power and stoppage at the lower weights,and many where seeing this as a legitimate challenge for the monster. On tho other hand you have Wilder fighting a guy that was literally tailor made for him (no head movement,defence,or footwork),at a weight that most punches can produce Kos. Inoue took a credible fighter and destroyed him. Wilder did what was expected,and crushed a can.

Comment

Inoue treated a fellow champion like a bum.

Wilder treated a bum like a bum so no surprises there.

Comment

Both pretty damn scary TBH but Rodriguez was regarded much more highly than Breazeale. Rodriguez was #6 per TBRB and #3 per Ring whereas Breazeale wasn't ranked in the top 10 by either.

Comment

Both were great wins. Wilder for the incredible power of that punch and Inoue for destroying a better fighter than Breazeale so easily and viciously. I can't pick a winner so I'll call it a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Inoue because of level of competition. If you check the predictions thread I got Wilder KO'ing Breazeale in the early rounds spot on. I didn't expect Rodriguez to get destroyed like that...
              Wilder was a 8 to 1 favorite to win and most thought he would win quickly. About 90 percent of us predicted that fight spot on.

Comment

Wilder's KO was better, but Inoue's performance was more impressive

Comment

Inoue. But thats no hate thrown on Wilders KO that was magnificent also.

Comment

Wilder easy

Comment

Working...
                    X