Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: If Not Lomachenko Next, Then Give Me Commey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your complaining that you're not going to be able to drain yourself forever and beat up guys smaller than you

boo hoo. Go up to 140 and call out Regis.

And stop talking in third person.

Comment

why does this guy think he can call any shots here?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Someone please explain to this child that you must earn your title shots. You aren't entitled to them just because you throw tantrums on twitter.
        Thank you. He is a bum until he proves otherwise and in this humble scribes opinion he will never be able to do so. Right now he is just a weight bully. He has not beaten anyone..He fought a Finnish guy his last time out..lol.Magdelano also a bum..came off almost 2 years of not fighting, old and worn, he came for a payday..in short Teo has some pop, techniques is not bad..he doesn't use his jab enough and has not fought someone that would force him to have to be more defensive, he is hot right now cuz of the media hype. Fake news!!Loma is too good of a technician. Mr. Surgen and Teo wants to be his next patient

Comment

Teofimo is ducking Loma already, funny how quick this hype job changed his tune

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Well if they could make this fight right now and the winner fights Loma,would be good too, then the winner of Haney vs Campbell
            Campbell/Haney might not happen. Aren't they both with DAZN? Since campbell is number 1, then might fight the number 2 guy, if not then i can see Teo getting that chance if Haney/Campbell doesn't come off.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Someone please explain to this child that you must earn your title shots. You aren't entitled to them just because you throw tantrums on twitter.
              Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
              Thank you. He is a bum until he proves otherwise and in this humble scribes opinion he will never be able to do so. Right now he is just a weight bully. He has not beaten anyone..He fought a Finnish guy his last time out..lol.Magdelano also a bum..came off almost 2 years of not fighting, old and worn, he came for a payday..in short Teo has some pop, techniques is not bad..he doesn't use his jab enough and has not fought someone that would force him to have to be more defensive, he is hot right now cuz of the media hype. Fake news!!Loma is too good of a technician. Mr. Surgen and Teo wants to be his next patient
              Lomachenko got a title shot in his 2nd pro fight.

If Lopez thinks he's the real deal then let him prove it in the ring. I don't see a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                Lomachenko got a title shot in his 2nd pro fight.

If Lopez thinks he's the real deal then let him prove it in the ring. I don't see a problem with that.
                Loma negotiated that when he signed with Top Rank, and was able to justify it with an Amateur record of 396-1 and winning a ****load of world amateur titles.

Lopez also signed with Top Rank, did not negotiate that, likely due to his amateur record of 150-20 with losses in every major tournament he's ever been in.

But typical Lopez has made excuses for all of that. Not making the Olympics

“Due to politics they gave (Balderas) the spot; he was in the WSB,” Lopez said, clearly still frustrated. “They don’t take the best of the best anymore; they take who they want.” “They took it away. I earned my spot and they gave it to Karlos Balderas!”

So the crybaby goes and represents Hondoras in the Olympics and loses his first fight

“There was too much corruption. I was robbed. They gave the fight to the other fighter (Sofiane Oumiha), knowing I won. The guy I supposedly lost to medaled; he got silver. It goes to show where I would have been but, due to the country I was representing, because Honduras is not a big name country, so they had to get rid of me.”

No respect for a crybaby who thinks he's the best and the world is out to get him. That's what the Am's are for kid.
                Last edited by _Rexy_; 04-26-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Loma negotiated that when he signed with Top Rank, and was able to justify it with an Amateur record of 396-1 and winning a ****load of world amateur titles.

Lopez also signed with Top Rank, did not negotiate that, likely due to his amateur record of 150-20 with losses in every major tournament he's ever been in.
                  Fighters like Romulo Koasicha and Gamalier Rodriguez were worthy of title shots against Lomachenko, why not Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                    Fighters like Romulo Koasicha and Gamalier Rodriguez were worthy of title shots against Lomachenko, why not Lopez?
                    You'll have to ask the WBO that.

Comment

Always using big names to get some recognition knowing he is about to face another tomato can next.

Comment

Working...
                      X