Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-07-2019, 03:27 PM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3409 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 58,773.79
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Couldn't have been too easy when he got dropped mid fight AND at the end. Keep lying to yourself.

Flash knockdown, punch to the back of the head.

Got up and dominated Wilder for the rest of that round too.

Wilder is a FAKE Champ, he lost the title that night.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-07-2019, 06:34 PM #182
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4975 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 92,957.24
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
What was the official result of Wilder-Fury? I know it upsets you, but Boxrec will not be including your scoring of the fight...

Hearn already gave his reason for rejecting the $50 million way back in May of last year:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

(notice something? No mention of proof of funds or BT BS)

Wilder fought Fury, was in the middle of negotiations for a Fury rematch and now has a Braezaele mandatory. The Joshua or Fury fights don't need to be part of a multi-fight deal, right? So, let's wait until AFTER they get past their upcoming fights.
Sorry, but Hearn didn't know about BT Sport until AFTER he talked to Haymon. So Haymon clearly kept that one quiet didn't he.

We all know Fury won the fight. But you know what American corruption is all about.

Wilder was going to fight Brezeale anyway. So it was that one, and the 2 fights with AJ he's been screaming about for over a year. But guess what? He wriggled out of it like he always does.

Wilder did an interview where he said the Fury rematch won't be happening until 2020. And that the Fury rematch will be before the AJ fight. So no, the coward won't be fighting AJ next or ever it seems. He'll just come up with more of his laughable excuses like he and his fans like to push all the time. Get with reality will you.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:39 PM #183
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
I admit.. even I was caught up in the promoter hype bullshyte.. but then I awoke from my spell.. you are still under the influence of eddie hearns balljuice! Arguing percentages like a broke bytch.. I make real money.. I can give a fuk about what another man is putting in his pocket.. I speak for all true fans, U.S and U.K that just want to see the fight! We are waking up to the BS on both sides and demand both sides to reach a agreement so us fans can see the contest we want.. are u still too dumb to realize what im saying? Fuk what i said last year u fool.. i was caught in the percentage war too.. but as I cashed my super check, I realized.. this is not my concern.. and definitely not arguing with broke azz house nerds like u!
I haven't been listening to Hearn. All this information has come from Wilder and Finkle. So sorry, but you can't put the blame with Hearn on this one. But it's predictable that Wilder fans have even though he wasn't involved with the new negotiations.

I've always wanted the fight. But it's clear Wilder doesn't. He'll use anything he can to get out of it. Even if it's laugh out loud ridiculous. I've come to accept that. So should you and the rest of them on here.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:43 PM #184
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Canít be raised there if he spent half of his childhood in Nigeria and didnít move back to the uk until he was 12. He didnít even want to fight for Britain or UK whatever you call it in the Olympics. He was turned down by Nigeria.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
image upload
You're 12 when you're in year 7. I've told you this before. AJ was born and raised over here but was sent to Nigeria for about 6 months. And guess what? He hated it and kept on asking if he could go home... back to England.

Don't be a div your whole life. At least take a f3cking break once in a while.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:47 PM #185
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5457 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 95,049.99
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
You're 12 when you're in year 7. I've told you this before. AJ was born and raised over here but was sent to Nigeria for about 6 months. And guess what? He hated it and kept on asking if he could go home... back to England.

Don't be a div your whole life. At least take a f3cking break once in a while.
Heís Nigerian and didnít want to fight for UK in the Olympics. Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has no European blood. Donít be mad thatís not my fault
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:04 PM #186
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Heís Nigerian and didnít want to fight for UK in the Olympics. Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has no European blood. Donít be mad thatís not my fault
OK, no one is American then.

Haha. AJ wanted to compete for Nigeria in 2008 because of the connections his mum and dad had. Nothing else. It wasn't a case of him not wanting to fight for GB. AJ has always said it's a privilege to be born and to live in England. So try again.

I know how much race means to a racist like yourself so it would be good to hear what you think on if no black person entered the Western world? No music history. No sports history. No film history. And many other opportunities they wouldn't have got the chance at. Would you then have so much to say about Africa?
Old 04-07-2019, 07:07 PM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 14,881.08

The dude should abandon boxing for the altar since he's turned a prophet. A fake prophet with no credentials
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:27 PM #188
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4399 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Total Points: 54,437.28
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

If Fury looks spectacular and stops him then Arum plan would work but if this is like his two come back fights this would do nothing but hurt a rematch
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:43 PM #189
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 4967 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 74,839.75
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
He still schooled you and only a gift from the judges got you a draw.

You may want to forget it, but we won't
An ATG post.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:16 PM #190
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
JWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 26,241.32
No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitali1999 View Post
Most refs wouldn't even have counted but Reese is the best in the business.
VERY debatable, considering 99% of the refs disagree with Reese.
JWHardin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List