Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2019, 02:16 AM #191
Squ□redCircle34 Squ□redCircle34 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In a place with no name
Posts: 5,357
Quoted: 2343 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,862.17
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 33,089.07
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

So Hearns lied once again about AJ being not signed to DAZN and can fight on Showtime! Lmao

Damn you could literally make a thesis about these guys lies!

This is the same senile senior citizen that said AJ shouldnít fight Wilder cuz itís too
Much of a risk and that they s can fight bums for the same amount of Money collectively! Lol

Go back to your tea, crumpets and darts old man, 2019 has left you!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-21-2019, 12:35 PM #192
davefromvancouv davefromvancouv is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 378
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
davefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nice
Points: 14,738.79
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 15,990.23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
So again... where exactly have you pulled these figures of the fights being worth close to $200 million from?

You are literally making up a value for the fight based off of nothing. Whereas I can guarantee DAZN had a team of experts look extensively at everything to work out just how much it is viable to pay for the fight to be a success for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
You're insanely stupid. Do you know how many PPV they would need to sell to make those numbers? They would need to sell over 2.5 mil PPV to make $100 mil in purses to split.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
At $75, a $100 million fight would only need to sell 1.3 million PPV. But this would be for an undisputed fight so the price tag would be closer to $100, so 1 million PPV. Then the rematch would generate more buzz, and a higher price tag. Math...
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:31 PM #193
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 30,312
Quoted: 21671 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,728.42
Bank: 208,706.20
Total Points: 211,434.62
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
At $75, a $100 million fight would only need to sell 1.3 million PPV. But this would be for an undisputed fight so the price tag would be closer to $100, so 1 million PPV. Then the rematch would generate more buzz, and a higher price tag. Math...
The cable provider takes half the PPV money. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:16 PM #194
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 17,387
Quoted: 11201 Post(s)
Rep Power: 43
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,795.84
Bank: 92,695.17
Total Points: 97,491.01
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
So Hearns lied once again about AJ being not signed to DAZN and can fight on Showtime! Lmao

Damn you could literally make a thesis about these guys lies!

This is the same senile senior citizen that said AJ shouldnít fight Wilder cuz itís too
Much of a risk and that they s can fight bums for the same amount of Money collectively! Lol

Go back to your tea, crumpets and darts old man, 2019 has left you!
Old fart Finkels is even older Eddie's dad.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:00 PM #195
davefromvancouv davefromvancouv is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 378
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
davefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nice
Points: 14,738.79
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 15,990.23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
The cable provider takes half the PPV money. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Let's not pretend that PBC fighters don't get substantially more than their listed purse, and are substantially compensated for their fights on Showtime and Showtime PPV. Their guarantees and bonuses cover any monies taken from the cable providers.

Like the Mayweather, Pacquiao and McGregor guarantees. Like the $50 million guarantee against 50% Sky offer for Joshua. Obviously, the $100 million DAZN deal for 3 fights was considered too low and was totally unnecessary. An offer would only be needed for one fight after the WBC mandatory. And that one fight on DAZN would have to be better than a fight on Showtime PPV. Like Fury, it's very possible that Joshua won't want anything to do with Wilder after the first fight so a rematch may not even be needed.
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:03 PM #196
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 30,312
Quoted: 21671 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,728.42
Bank: 208,706.20
Total Points: 211,434.62
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
Let's not pretend that PBC fighters don't get substantially more than their listed purse, and are substantially compensated for their fights on Showtime and Showtime PPV. Their guarantees and bonuses cover any monies taken from the cable providers.

Like the Mayweather, Pacquiao and McGregor guarantees. Like the $50 million guarantee against 50% Sky offer for Joshua. Obviously, the $100 million DAZN deal for 3 fights was considered too low and was totally unnecessary. An offer would only be needed for one fight after the WBC mandatory. And that one fight on DAZN would have to be better than a fight on Showtime PPV. Like Fury, it's very possible that Joshua won't want anything to do with Wilder after the first fight so a rematch may not even be needed.
You just got exposed as a clueless idiot. Now you want to use some mythical PBC money nobody knows about as an excuse.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Clown.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:26 PM #197
davefromvancouv davefromvancouv is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 378
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
davefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nice
Points: 14,738.79
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 15,990.23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
You just got exposed as a clueless idiot. Now you want to use some mythical PBC money nobody knows about as an excuse.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Clown.
Here's my source:

Keith Idec on PBC fighters purses (after 35 minutes)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Where's yours?

Last edited by davefromvancouv; 03-21-2019 at 07:35 PM.
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:34 PM #198
Boksfan Boksfan is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 8,689
Quoted: 3316 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,719.34
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 50,829.76
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 
Default

Yes Eddie, now fans know that both Wildher and Fury are SHOOK and DUCKING. They don't even want the rematch any more! Disgusting!
Boksfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.