Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-17-2019, 01:06 AM #31
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1361 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 13,214.44
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpawology View Post
Spence is good but not the monster everyone makes him out to be. If his power was that real he should have been able to get a lightweight with a Pillsbury doughboy body outta there
I love all the people trying to discredit Mikey just so they don't have to give Spence any credit for beating him. Stop being so bitter. Mikey was an undefeated four division champion with 30 Ko's. Clearly he was no scrub, and Spence made him look like a scrub.
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2019, 01:11 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1537 Post(s)
Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 45,497.56
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps Keep speaking on this brother.  Don't let it go. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
I love all the people trying to discredit Mikey just so they don't have to give Spence any credit for beating him. Stop being so bitter. Mikey was an undefeated four division champion with 30 Ko's. Clearly he was no scrub, and Spence made him look like a scrub.

Whos bitter? I had no money riding on the fight. Spence won 11 rounds to 1 on my card.

Spence is supposed to be this feared monster with ruthless bodyshots but yet couldnt stop a pudgy blown up lightweight. So yeah, Im not sold on him being this monster. Danny, thurman, manny,porter, crawford ALL can beat him.
Southpawology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 01:11 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4613 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,565.53
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Spence looked great tonight.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 01:14 AM #34
Up and Comer

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
MasterPugilist is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,968.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
Lol he proved he can box tonight which is what you haters said he couldn't do,he landed over 300 shots and made garcia miss damn near everything,he obviously wanted to prove a point,he didn't even fight like he normally does,now you complaining he couldn't knock him out after that boxing clinic,you can't make this stuff up
you're a casual, Spence did enough to keep Garcia off him, he didn't outbox him.
MasterPugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 01:18 AM #35
The Devil's Double

Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Whos bitter? I had no money riding on the fight. Spence won 11 rounds to 1 on my card.

Spence is supposed to be this feared monster with ruthless bodyshots but yet couldnt stop a pudgy blown up lightweight. So yeah, Im not sold on him being this monster. Danny, thurman, manny,porter, crawford ALL can beat him.
You call Mikey a pudgy lightweight just to discredit Spence. Like I told you before Mikey is an undefeated four division champion who has never been stopped. Now because Spence didn't drop him that means Spence isn't that good? Don't be ridiculous. Maybe Mikey is just that tough but clearly too small and too slow for welterweight.
Old 03-17-2019, 01:24 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps Keep speaking on this brother.  Don't let it go. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
You call Mikey a pudgy lightweight just to discredit Spence. Like I told you before Mikey is an undefeated four division champion who has never been stopped. Now because Spence didn't drop him that means Spence isn't that good? Don't be ridiculous. Maybe Mikey is just that tough but clearly too small and too slow for welterweight.

Spence is good but Im not sold on him being this brute force KO artist body snatcher that hes hyped up to be, how about that?
Old 03-17-2019, 01:26 AM #37
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
CineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 10,218.19
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:

Southpaw, Brother...I usually rock with you on the majority of your posts, but this one I cannot co-sign that loan. I don't think Danny, Thurman, Porter, or Manny beats him. I give Crawford the best chance out of all of them.
CineScape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 01:32 AM #38
The Devil's Double

Quote:
Spence is good but Im not sold on him being this brute force KO artist body snatcher that hes hyped up to be, how about that?
Marvin Hagler couldn't KO Duran, a former lightweight champion, but does that make him any less of a beast? Of course not. Mikey actually did worse than I thought he would. I expected Mikey to outbox Spence at certain points in the fight but be overwehelmed by Spence's power as the fight went on and not even that happened. Duran was able to be somewhat competitive against Hagler while Mikey was utterly dominated by Spence. No, he wasn't knocked out but he was outclassed.

I can almost guarantee you that none of the names you listed will beat Spence.
Old 03-17-2019, 01:36 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CineScape View Post
Southpaw, Brother...I usually rock with you on the majority of your posts, but this one I cannot co-sign that loan. I don't think Danny, Thurman, Porter, or Manny beats him. I give Crawford the best chance out of all of them.

Respect
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Maybe spence does beat them all but what Im saying is you can mix and match all those fighters against each other and they are pretty much 50/50 fights. I dont see spence being miles ahead of any of those guys, they are all neck and neck with each other IMO.
Old 03-17-2019, 01:37 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3373 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 75,269.60
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Winning a decision isn't necessarily better than a KO. Spence boxed very well.
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
great, spence

User Tag List