Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Return a Reminder of Prolonged Stevenson Frustration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson has dissapointed Canada. He had a chance to secure his legacy and let it slip by. And it seems like it's not bothering him one bit.

Comment

At this point this fight is irrelevant. I'm sure some people will wanna see Kovalev batter another 40+ fighter. Stevenson still has devastating KO power so I would be careful about wanting to see that fight

Comment

funny how the same writers who were trying to write kovalev away from stevenson after kovalev turned down 2 purse bids by the WBC and toward the retired and surgically repaired ward, are now trying to use stevenson's name and the auru of "stevenson ducked him" to bring him back...

pay a boxing "GERMILIST" 20 bucks and he'll re-write revelations if asked.

anyone letting this article slide as the truth needs to do better as a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          At this point this fight is irrelevant. I'm sure some people will wanna see Kovalev batter another 40+ fighter. Stevenson still has devastating KO power so I would be careful about wanting to see that fight
          please go comment on another article that you know about..or be willing to learn

Comment

Yawn. Stevenson is irrelevant by his own doing. I'm expecting him to rematch Dmitry Sukhotskiy in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              please go comment on another article that you know about..or be willing to learn
              Go ahead and learn me then.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Go ahead and learn me then.
                kovalev has already ducked this 40 year old 3 seperate times..

this 40 year old would get him the lineal title..and that is something kov never had...dont discount this!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  Yawn. Stevenson is irrelevant by his own doing. I'm expecting him to rematch Dmitry Sukhotskiy in his next fight.
                  yawn...beat him and make him truly irrelevant...kathy and kov had the chance and stepped away from a purse bid..

Comment

Pretty crazy that Stevenson's 40 years old now. Apparently he's 2.5 years older than Luis Ortiz. Who would have ever guessed?

Comment

How can so many people defend a 40 year old rapist ducker? amazed.

Comment

Working...
                      X