No announcement yet.

Former NFL receiver Terry Glenn dies in car accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former NFL receiver Terry Glenn dies in car accident

Former NFL wide receiver Terry Glenn died Monday after a one-vehicle rollover traffic accident near Dallas that left his fiancée slightly injured, officials said. He was 43.

Glenn died shortly before 1 a.m. at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, according to the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office. Irving (Texas) police are investigating the cause of the wreck at 12:18 a.m. on eastbound Highway 114, said Chelsey Jones, a police department spokeswoman.

Glenn, a former star at Ohio State who lived in the Dallas area, was driving when the vehicle left the highway, struck a concrete barrier and rolled, authorities said. Glenn was ejected. Jones said his fiancée was taken to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries. Her name and further details weren't released. Jones had no immediate information on whether the couple wore seatbelts.

Glenn played parts of 12 seasons in the NFL -- six with the New England Patriots, five with the Dallas Cowboys and one with the Green Bay Packers. He made the Pro Bowl in 1999 as a member of the Patriots and finished his career with 8,823 yards and 44 touchdowns.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-car-accident

That's terrible but god dam that sig is just awful

I feel dirty for having seen it

Comment

And just like that you're gone. RIP.

Comment

Man you gotta remove that signature of yours, everytime I read your posts it grosses me the hell out, can't even read your material anymore.

Comment

RIP

I remember him balling at Ohio st and New England

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            That's terrible but god dam that sig is just awful

I feel dirty for having seen it
            i wonder if she lets the dog lick her cooch also

Comment

Working...
            X