Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson Fury hadn't beat Wladimir Klitschko on that night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tyson Fury hadn't beat Wladimir Klitschko on that night...

Do you think he'd still be fighting?

I kinda wonder sometimes if he hadn't won it, would he still be motivated for another shot at the Heavyweight crown?

I was watching an interview his ultimate goal was to win a Heavyweight title and then since he reached it he slacked off, got bloated and isn't really interested in the sport anymore.

It was definitely the best and worst thing that ever happened to him

Comment

Terrible thing, i remember calling David Haye a shithouse (He was right doe) after their fight fell through but he did the exact same thing a few years later. I just want a dedicated HW who is there for the long run like the Kilts were. Hopefully this new generation would be here for a while.

Comment

Sometimes when you accomplish your goal you just love motivation to carry on, that's what happened to Fury.

Comment

Tyson Fury was training for Klitchko rematch or knew he was going to get banned and just dragged his fiasco out until he was put on hold for whatever you want to call it . Thats what sidelined him . Joshua is harder to deal with than Klitchko and would be certainly 20 something fights in if Fury comes back he knows this . If he doesn't come back its bc he doesn't think he can win and bc he will be closely followed with testing .

Had Tyson lost he still gets the ban , so .........
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-28-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I remember in an interview a few days after the fight he talked about retiring.

I think he reached his ultimate goal & lost all drive & ambition. + he has mental health issues. Depression etc.

He almost looks obese now.

Comment

I think he just has a self destructive personality and it would have happened one way or another.

Winning that fight may have fuelled it even more, possibly through feeling there's not much more to achieve but he was probably always going to self destruct at some point. But yeah, if he wasn't champ, maybe he would still have maintained some focus and drive to keep him going off the rails but he would eventually in my opinion.

Some people are just like that.

Comment

Fury will never fight again. His problems run too deep.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Tyson Fury was training for Klitchko rematch or knew he was going to get banned and just dragged his fiasco out until he was put on hold for whatever you want to call it . Thats what sidelined him . Joshua is harder to deal with than Klitchko and would be certainly 20 something fights in if Fury comes back he knows this . If he doesn't come back its bc he doesn't think he can win and bc he will be closely followed with testing .

Had Tyson lost he still gets the ban , so .........
                  Why are you bringing up Anthony Joshua? Get his d1ck out of your mouth, and get a proper haircut you greasy ****.

Comment

I think it would have been the same result win or lose. He comes off as someone who lives in the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X