Andrade officially has moved up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    ye cos he was gettin fights at sho lol
    He had a belt at 154 so he would have eventually got something like Lara or a unification with Hurd or Charlo or at least Julian Williams or Tony Harrison.

Maybe he can get Curtis Stevens over on HBO lol.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      ye cos he was gettin fights at sho lol
      He was, he was just pulling out of them so that he can claim he is being ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Jacobs vs Andrade is a feasible fight I guess sometime in the future now.
        Not going to happen, they grew up together in the Ams. Actually, if I remember correctly, Andrade is the reason Jacobs didn't make the Olympics lol. Andrade said he would fight Jacobs but it would take some big bucks to make it happen.

Comment

Say hello to GGG's newest boogeyman. I can already picture Murky Tool Cuck creating 50 new threads on the topic within the next few days..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
            Sing the sorrow is my favorite it's a great album
            , I'd take The Art of Drowning first though.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Not going to happen, they grew up together in the Ams. Actually, if I remember correctly, Andrade is the reason Jacobs didn't make the Olympics lol. Andrade said he would fight Jacobs but it would take some big bucks to make it happen.
              That was Shawn Estrada. Andrade beat Thurman in the box-offs.

Comment

If these guys can't get fights at PBC/SHO, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                  , I'd take The Art of Drowning first though.
                  damn I still haven't listened to that one only their first two albums, decemberunderground and sing the sorrow now Im gonna give that one a try

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Andrade called Jacobs his "Brother" so yeah the fight isn't going to happen any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      Jacobs and Andrade both signed 3 fight deals with HBO. But only one of these guys I see getting major fights and that's Jacobs.

It's no secret Andrade can't get fights. If fighters like GGG and Canelo and Saunders have a choice between Andrade and Jacobs they will choose Jacobs. Hearn and Haymon can shell out more money than Banner/Star boxing.

He would have done better staying over at SHO as he had a belt at 154.
                      Please Andrade just fought a bum and went SD with him. No one even cares about him. What has he done? Who has he beaten?

Comment

Working...
                      X