Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- blacks on average have proportionately longer arms and legs, with a smaller and lighter midsection, giving them an advantage in sports requiring reach and being light on their feet

- whites tend not to go into boxing - if Tunney, Marciano, Pep or Greb lived today, they would be doing something else (accounting, management, teaching, doctors, dentists, etc) rather than getting their heads beat in. Boxing is a high-risk sport, and only a very few boxers make good money.

- most blacks have difficulty with schoolwork, but they find they can do better in sports - so they focus more on athletics

- in the USA, there is black privilege in sports - black athletes are given more opportunities. Officials and promoters tend to favor black boxers (see Kovalev-Ward I and II, Bradley-Pacquiao I, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by AllAlong87 View Post
      How many successful white fighters succeed primarily BECAUSE of their speed or agility? Usually when white fighters succeed, it's DESPITE their speed, not because of it.
      Nope.

All demographics like everything else kiddo. Blacks and Hispanics are more desperate than any other ethnic group from a financial standpoint, therefore they are more willing to risk head injury for pay.

Smart people with a future and education look at 50 year Parkinson Muhammah Ali and say **** THAT lol

American football is about to become similar. Poor people will be the only ones going out for it due to the risk.

Mcgregor, lomachenko, and usyk all have amazing speed...You seem insecure man

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by AllAlong87 View Post
          To me, the answer is simple and is based in science. Whites, on average, have a lower percentage of fast-twitch muscle fiber compared to blacks, for example.

Basically, fast-twitch muscle fiber is good for short, explosive movements required in sports such as boxing and basketball. Slow-twitch muscle fiber is better for sports that require endurance, such as swimming or weightlifting. Blacks have a high percentage of fast-twitch muscles, which makes any given black much more likely to succeed in boxing. It has very little to do with "culture".

I can't share a URL, but here is a quote from study done in 2015:

"So since blacks have higher rates of type II fibers while whites have higher rates of type I fibers (41 percent type I for white Americans, 33 percent type I for black Americans) while West Africans have 75 percent fast twitch and East Africans have 25 percent fast twitch. Further, East and West Africans differ in typing composition, 75 percent fast for WAs and 25 percent fast for EAs, which has to do with what type of environment they evolved in."

Ceaser, T., & Hunter, G. (2015). Black and White Race Differences in Aerobic Capacity, Muscle Fiber Type, and Their Influence on Metabolic Processes. Sports Medicine,45(5), 615-623. doi:10.1007/s40279-015-0318-7
          Most of the top OLYMPIC power lifters are white, well sort of! (I don't really class Greeks and Turkish people as white! To be a successful Olympic power lifter you need fast twitch fibers and immense neuro-muscular recruitment! I.E the ability of your nervous system to recruit fast twitch muscle fibers in a short amount of time, which will enable athletes to perform explosive movements! (I think white athletes have do very well within the sport of boxing, but if you look within most sports! The athletes that seem to do things that defy the laws of physics or change the way people think? Are Black athletes! Where is the white Roy Jones Junior? Or the white Mike Tyson (It's more than just muscle fibers, its something else that in my opinion science cannot quite pinpoint at this moment in time!).

If in all the ghetto's of america, the sport of Tennis was made very accessible to black kids! (I think Tennis Players will start to appear who can hit over 200 mile per hour serves! Its more that just physiological aspect, black athletes achievements are always reduced to something primarily physical! (It is to do with the mind aswell, in my opinion there is a very none logic/none rule based aspect to some black athletes minds! Look at athletes like Herchel Walker, his entire training lifestyle defy's logic! And i just think black athletes more than white athletes have this ability to shift their perceptual minds away from logic and statistics.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-07-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            WTF?? Black people get 200 bonus points!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't think that's true
            Well, it is true that Ivy League colleges limit the number of Asians who can get admitted per year to make room for other "minorities". It's messed up but it IS true and happens all across the nation.

Comment

Extra calve muscles doe...

Comment

Working...
              X