Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been rejected by an ugly girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been rejected by an ugly girl?

I know that alot of you guys dont even look at the ugly girls with the 10's you guys be sleeping with. But have you ever asked one out just for a quick lay? Whether its for being dry or she had a nice rack or ass? How did u feel after? I really dont care cause im ugly af too but what do you george clooney/denzel washingtonass kneegas think?

No. I am an Adonis.

Comment

A fat skank with a clubfoot. Her crusty vagina rejected the condom and we were out of lube. Her carpet was wet, I should've rolled it up and phucked it instead.

Comment

not so much of a ''rejection'' but a ''no thank you''. plain jane was super DUPER shy chick declined my empty half hearted invitatioin.

Comment

Yes, just because they are less attractive than you objectively and scientifically doesn't automatically mean they are attracted to u, human attraction is complex for women

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            not so much of a ''rejection'' but a ''no thank you''. plain jane was super DUPER shy chick declined my empty half hearted invitatioin.
            Did u reach back like a pimp and slap the h0e?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              i was already out of the room before she could finish saying no.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                I've done that in a drunken stupor before. Didn't even know it then.

Feels great to this day though.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I've done that in a drunken stupor before. Didn't even know it then.

Feels great to this day though.
                  My bruvva..........

Comment

Yep.. I guess I came off like they should be throwing it at me. Which is exactly how I felt. Like bitch you ugly and I'm bored. Let's fuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X