Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Lonely depressed 'White Person' Shot 'Voice' singer Christina Grimmie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] A Lonely depressed 'White Person' Shot 'Voice' singer Christina Grimmie

Not Mexican, not Black but a 'WHITE' Person this time, doing the killing..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entert...-grimmie-shot/

Orlando, Florida (CNN)Florida authorities answered one of the major questions in the shooting death of Christina Grimmie, the 22-year-old singer who made her name on NBC's "The Voice."

Read the article for more info ...

I wonder what the motive was. And what a coward. First he shoots the singer. Then when the singer's brother tackles the guy, he shoots himself.

Comment

Florida gonna Florida.

Personally I don't even go to Florida & will never go to Florida. There is clearly something in the water or Florida got built on an Indian burial ground or something idk, but Florida is f#cked or cursed & no one should live there.

RIP to this f#ckable chick I hadn't heard of til yesterday.

Also they need to ban lonely white guys, they are too dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Also they need to ban lonely white guys, they are too dangerous.
        I lol'd. These bastards need to get laid so they wouldn't go crazy and do these sorts of things, lol. I bet the killer's a virgin.

Comment

This pisses me off.

What a twisted, demented loser. I wish I could have gotten my hands on him. I would've put that reclusive idiot out of his misery.

I hope he enjoys getting butt ****ed by the devil for eternity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post

Orlando, Florida (CNN)Florida authorities answered one of the major questions in the shooting death of Christina Grimmie, the 22-year-old singer who made her name on NBC's "The Voice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drug dealer gets 33 years for killing Chesterfield couple at Petersburg motel

Black drug dealer and killer: Marcus D. Harmon, 25

White female victim: Kimberly Eledge, 35

White male victim: William “Billy” Thurston III, 39

“I did not aim,” Harmon testified, according to a transcript of the trial. “I just picked that gun up and just started shooting. I didn’t aim at nobody.”

Thurston, who was employed by Sookum Contract Services at Fort Lee, was shot once in the face at point-blank range. Eledge, his girlfriend of two years, was shot six times, mostly in the head. Harmon acknowledged under cross-examination that he continued to shoot Eledge after she went down.

That's right the killer was not a white man but was in fact an African American who viciously killed two white people. Read more in the link below.
              http://www.richmond.com/news/local/crime/article_5dc93dad-cf97-5cb3-a423-3a31c1c861c9.html

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

“I did not aim,” Harmon testified, according to a transcript of the trial. “I just picked that gun up and just started shooting. I didn’t aim at nobody.”
                Lol, they always have an excuse for everything

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post

Looks like about.a.thousand.cucks got a new alt.

Comment

Probably another Ricardo Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X