Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tennis heads: Who's taking Wimbledon this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis heads: Who's taking Wimbledon this year?

Should be a very exciting year! Nadal looks somewhere back to his best, Murray has now won a major and won in Wimbledon at the Olympics so could push past second place this year, Djokovic is a very very good player and the world no.1 and Federer is ageing but one of if not the best ever to play the game...

Outside shouts could be Juan Martin del Potro who is a major winner previously and on his best day a tough out for anybody, and Jo Wilfred Tsonga who had a decent French open until getting pasted by Ferrer but has a style i feel is better suited to grass.

My moneys on Nadal, literally, who has boxingscene got?
    Nadal
    18.18%
    Djokovic
    36.36%
    Murray
    13.64%
    Federer
    9.09%
    del Potro
    0.00%
    Tsonga
    4.55%
    Lucas Matthysse by devastating ko to whoever tries to leave with the title...
    18.18%

I haven't watched tennis for 2 years, but I want Tim Henman to do it. It's his last chance because age is catching up

Comment

if nadals knee's hold up , the title is his.

Comment

Djokovic easy.

Comment

Hopefully Djokovic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Djokovic easy.
            Ez son.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              I haven't watched tennis for 2 years, but I want Tim Henman to do it. It's his last chance because age is catching up
              Prime Tiger Tim > All other Tennis players.

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              if nadals knee's hold up , the title is his.
              Thats how i see it. His movement looked much better in the French than he has for a while. Barring injury i think he's the best player on the tour. Thats not a knock on Djokovic who is a phenomenal player too but Nadal just has that something extra... I think it might be his ridiculous forehand...

Djokovic easy.
              He could definitely win, but i wouldnt say it would be easy. Any one of the top four could beat the others on their day, with Nadal and Djokovic perhaps being a notch above the others. Should be a great tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Prime Tiger Tim > All other Tennis players.

Thats how i see it. His movement looked much better in the French than he has for a while. Barring injury i think he's the best player on the tour. Thats not a knock on Djokovic who is a phenomenal player too but Nadal just has that something extra... I think it might be his ridiculous forehand...

He could definitely win, but i wouldnt say it would be easy. Any one of the top four could beat the others on their day, with Nadal and Djokovic perhaps being a notch above the others. Should be a great tournament
                i've never seen anyone put that much topspin on a ball in my short life , it's fookin ridiculous. and the way he gets around the court , it must be heart breaking for the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  i've never seen anyone put that much topspin on a ball in my short life , it's fookin ridiculous. and the way he gets around the court , it must be heart breaking for the opponent.
                  All about that lasso

Comment

Djokovic easy.
                    'No Djok' would have won the French if he didn't fall into the damn net and lose that point, messing up his momentum....plus Nadal is a sand dragon.

Yes he will cruise through Wimbledon if he is over that Nadal loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X