Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team does Steve Nash have the best chance of winning a title with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's talked about going to Miami...i'd hate to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Well, I would officially become a Heat fan. Hopefully they lose this season and will need to make some changes.
      I think the Heat will be pursuing Nash whether they win or lose.

The Heat's production at point guard has been up and down all year and with Nash you know your getting a guy who is as consistent as they come at point guard.

I can't see the Heat being able to get Nash, the salary room is just nonexistent. I mean they could give away Juwan Howard and Chalmers, but thats only 5 mil and they probably should keep Chalmers around...
      Can't the Heat offer a MLE contract to Nash ? I know that would only be about 3-5million which is alot less than normal but with Nash's career winding down and with the money he has already made, i think he is willing to take a paycut.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Miami Heat...they really are in need of a good PG
        The Heat are a horrible fit. Lebron and D-Wade's strengths aren't off the ball.

The Knicks would be the best fit. Melo can have his ISO plays on one side of the court and on the other side you can have Nash and Amare run the Pick and Roll like they do to perfection.

Comment

Nash is 38 the Heat could afford to sign him for a 1 year mid-level salary... depending on how much Steve really wants a RING he'd say YES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            The Heat are a horrible fit. Lebron and D-Wade's strengths aren't off the ball.

The Knicks would be the best fit. Melo can have his ISO plays on one side of the court and on the other side you can have Nash and Amare run the Pick and Roll like they do to perfection.
            I was thinking about that too. Would be a lot of upset Knicks fan when Lin would be backup PG though. Problem with that is that Bibby and Davis combined are under at 1.7 million. They also don't have much to work with and they underpay a lot of guys as is, lol. Shumpert, Jefferies, Novak, Lin, JR...

Melo, JR, and Novak could get those side shots.

I still think the Magic COULD be a perfect fit if they keep Howard. I think thats a long shot though. I don't seem to recall Howard doing a pick and roll ever though, lol.
            Last edited by Hous; 04-26-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Nash would just be standing around in Miami watching Wade and LJ.

His best bet is to sign with the Knicks......hed have to take a 1 year pay cut to do it though.

They run the same system he had in Phoenix even though D'atoni is gone.

Lin is also a FA and can either be Nash's back for cheap or the knicks could just roll with Nash.

Knicks:

PG: Nash
              SG: Shumpert
              SF: Melo
              PF: Amare
              C: Chandler

It would be Heat. Knicks and Chicago . Top 3 teams in East.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-26-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I was thinking about that too. Would be a lot of upset Knicks fan when Lin would be backup PG though. Problem with that is that Bibby and Davis combined are under at 1.7 million. They also don't have much to work with and they underpay a lot of guys as is, lol. Shumpert, Jefferies, Novak, Lin, JR...

Melo, JR, and Novak could get those side shots.

I still think the Magic COULD be a perfect fit if they keep Howard. I think thats a long shot though. I don't seem to recall Howard doing a pick and roll ever though, lol.
                I think Howard is done in Orlando. Hes such a huge ****ing distraction.

Id love to see Dwight and Deron team up somewhere though,

Comment

Jason Kidd or Nash to the heat.

Who would be a better fit?

I say Kidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Nash would just be standing around in Miami watching Wade and LJ.

His best bet is to sign with the Knicks......hed have to take a 1 year pay cut to do it though.

They run the same system he had in Phoenix even though D'atoni is gone.

Lin is also a FA and can either be Nash's back for cheap or the knicks could just roll with Nash.

Knicks:

PG: Nash
                    SG: Shumpert
                    SF: Melo
                    PF: Amare
                    C: Chandler

It would be Heat. Knicks and Chicago . Top 3 teams in East.
                    Knicks would have the best bench in the NBA too.

PG: Lin
                    SG: JR / Fields
                    SF: Novak
                    PF: Jeffries
                    C: Jordan

Comment

Lakers. I think he would be a great fit there.

Nash, Kobe, Bynum...damn

I just wish LA never got rid of Brown...

Comment

Working...
                      X