• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
    Canada Joe,

What do you mean?
    LMAO!!!

I am still waiting for him to answer that question

Comment

• Every race got humans with all sort of different genetic structures. So you will get all kind of differnt body compositions from every race. No race is superior to the other. As far as I know a myth that simply explains an evident difference is... white men can't jump and black men can't swim. Then again, you see great athletes from different races making the myth look bad...

Comment

• What can i say? It's science. Ethnicity and genetics do play a part. It's a fact. Genetics, not stereotypes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
          Every race got humans with all sort of different genetic structures. So you will get all kind of differnt body compositions from every race. No race is superior to the other. As far as I know a myth that simply explains an evident difference is... white men can't jump and black men can't swim. Then again, you see great athletes from different races making the myth look bad...
          that's the thing, it's nothing to do with race, just the persons

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
            Your such tool.
            and have no comprehension of what you want to say and what you are actually saying.

lol

Your just a loser in general.

that really mean's a lot coming from you.

or is it just a lame reply because you have nothing to say back?

you can understand the human genome yet you can't read what I wrote above?

Comment

• BTW to those who think physical/athletic ability is close to 100% genetic are greatly mistaken. There has been studies that showed that a person can train, if done properlty, in a way that converst more slow twitch fibers to fast twitch.

I have one example from my own life. My brother, although not the best athlete, was decent at most sports that he liked to do. He was okay at basketball around the 9th grade, but when he completely stopped playing sports and stuck to his computer, he lost all his athletic ability. And this was in a matter of 5 years or so. I know this is the opposite, but it works both ways. If you take a much younger kid with at least some athletic ability (some people just don't have it), you can turn that kid into a completley different athlete (in this case, fast, agile, strong, explosive) byt the time he is an adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Explain your reasoning please.
                Im not gonna bull**** you with stats or facts i can find on wikipedia, cause it seems everything can be contradicted

but my reasoning is based on personal experience, i shouldnt have said all the physical advantages that is my mistake but they certainly have most.. most of all they are fast which is the greatest athletic trait to have imo, all of the evidence is right in front of you to say blacks are the best at boxing, take the top 25 boxers of all time most likely almost all of them are black. Its not a fact but in my eyes it seems pretty obvious. The blacks i have trained with, been friends with played football with etc. are some the most athletic people i have ever seen.

It doesnt bother me though i mean, ill just keep working harder and getting better some people are just born with the advantage
                Last edited by Danny Gunz; 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X