Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Wilders recent opponents coming up dirty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Wilders recent opponents coming up dirty?

Is it fear??or just more boxers getting exposed

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Is it fear??or just more boxers getting exposed
    LOL @ Fear......C'mon now!! Guys like Molina fought Wilder, I'm pretty sure better boxers than him aren't afraid of him. They're just getting busted. I wonder if the ones calling out Ortiz will be cheering when Shane Mosley gets into the HOF.

Comment

Great question!

I was asking the same thing earlier. Why are these guys popping dirty on Wilder all the time? I actually think it's a bit of both. More guys use than we think and people seem to be sort of reluctant to fight Deontay

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        LOL @ Fear......C'mon now!! Guys like Molina fought Wilder, I'm pretty sure better boxers than him aren't afraid of him. They're just getting busted. I wonder if the ones calling out Ortiz will be cheering when Shane Mosley gets into the HOF.
        Molina had nothing to lose...Povetkin and Ortiz do

Comment

Molina had nothing to lose...Povetkin and Ortiz do
          Povetkin already had a loss on his record. Quit making it into something that isn't. You dudes are trying to make people believe that Wilder is on some prime Mike Tyson fear.

Golovkin is more feared and has a better resume than Wilder and yet you guys criticize GGG and love Wilder because he's black. They both knock people out, Golovkin does it to better boxers. I like them both but I see how the pro race crown is.

Comment

Povetkin already had a loss on his record. Quit making it into something that isn't. You dudes are trying to make people believe that Wilder is on some prime Mike Tyson fear.

Golovkin is more feared and has a better resume than Wilder and yet you guys criticize GGG and love Wilder because he's black. They both knock people out, Golovkin does it to better boxers. I like them both but I see how the pro race crown is.
            "You guys" aren't doing a goddamn thing.

Guys are coming up dirty when they are set to fight Wilder. That's a fact.

"You guys" aren't planting the shit to make them fail the tests.

GGG isn't feared. A WW came up and fought him. And he wouldn't even fight Ward.

Comment

It's obvious why. Wilder must have injected them himself and/or paid off VADA.

Comment

you literally are the only one to mention race..all i am stating is facts.WHY DO THEY KEEP FAILING DRUG TESTS??

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Same thing with the majority that have been great at MW.

Ward is not in the same division. Golovkin has been trying to unify the titles, just like the rest of the great MWs. Same pattern.

you literally are the only one to mention race..all i am stating is facts.WHY DO THEY KEEP FAILING DRUG TESTS??
                    Them being afraid of Wilder is not facts. Getting caught cheating is a fact.

Race has a lot to do with it. Why do many of you like Wilder and criticize Golovkin? They both have high KO ratio. Golovkin is a better boxer by far and against better competition. So yea....the answer with race is very clear to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X