Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Expected More From Mayweather, Showed His Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was obvious Floyd has been declining and looked old vs McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Admitted you started watching Floyd since the Pacquiao's rise.
      Again, why you Floyd fans bring up irrelevant Pac? What does this fighter have to do with anything I said? Floyd was better than Pac on that night, and I think he would have beaten prime Pac as well. You are the second Floyd fan to bring up Pac in this thread. Typical.

Comment

I love Ward, but WTF is Ward talking about, lmao? He showed his age, but as far as the "giving Conor his back" comment, that made no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          I love Ward, but WTF is Ward talking about, lmao? He showed his age, but as far as the "giving Conor his back" comment, that made no sense.
          it would only make sense if you have any sort of sense...apparently common sense aint so common with you floyd stans

does that make sense to you ?...nevermind lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            it would only make sense if you have any sort of sense...apparently common sense aint so common with you floyd stans

does that make sense to you ?...nevermind lol
            Wait, you're criticizing ME? WTF are you so angry about? Floyd winning? He was supposed to unless you really thought that Conor had a chance, lmao.

I'm not a fan of Floyd, but if I see lunacy, that's what this message board is for.

I respect Floyd. You can agree with Ward. I don't. Floyd is old and people still see him as "young Floyd", and expect him to fight like young Floyd. Those days are over. Floyd isn't throwing blazing hooks and fast jabs anymore. He's old.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Exaaactly! Andre Ward is a professional fighter. I have a really hard time believing that he didn't realize what was actually happening. It seems like he might be misinterpreting things on purpose.
              Andre and Floyd have a weird relationship man. It's like a grudging respect/hate thing going on between them.

I think if they were in the same weight class or round about it would have escalated into an all out beef between the two of them.

You're right about Ward's interpretation, or rather misinterpretation. It seems to be intentional and motivated by negative emotion.

Comment

Floyd still looked better than Ward. He didn't maul and foul like the much younger Ward has to when the going gets tough. Floyd stopped his opponent with legal not nut shots.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Ward just has a luck that there is no light heavyweight with Floyds skills around.
                  True, but look what I've found on Adonis Stevenson face*book page:

Congrats Badou Jack, now that you have a belt we can finally talk business Andre Ward is making his princess on his side. So before the Undisputed day come to fruition, we can make it, I'm all about getting more belts.
                  https://www.facebook.com/Adonissuper...82366275176515

*I wonder why Andre Ward's still not responding?

Comment

Working...
                  X