Going into work on Monday like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going into work on Monday like...

via GIPHY

Anyone else just looking forward to swagger walking into work/school/wherever with your head held up because you've endured months of ridicule about how Conor was going to **** all over boxing and despite how much some of us may dislike Mayweather, IMO preserved the integrity of the sport.

Where a washed up, retired 40 year old fighter with a 20lb weight disadvantage and suspect power was able to come off the bench and while fighting at times sloppy was able to beat up a prime fighter from the chic sport and dominate him when it mattered most.

Don't get to say this often but...thanks Floyd
    Last edited by JmH Reborn; 08-28-2017, 01:15 AM.

lol so many people genuinely thought McGregor would win

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

via GIPHY

Anyone else just looking forward to swagger walking into work/school/wherever with your head held up because you've endured months of ridicule about how Conor was going to **** all over boxing and despite how much some of us may dislike Mayweather, IMO preserved the integrity of the sport.

Where a washed up, retired 40 year old fighter with a 20lb weight disadvantage and suspect power was able to come off the bench and while fighting at times sloppy was able to beat up a prime fighter from the chic sport and dominate him when it mattered most.

Don't get to say this often but...thanks Floyd
      Lmfao!

I heard patriotic music playing in the background as the I read this post, then the bold made me clap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        lol so many people genuinely thought McGregor would win
        Bro - work had been unbearable. Fight week I felt like taking the week off.

Friday was like, you'd think it was a forgone conclusion.

Had dudes like seriously say "Ya'll gonna wish ya'll brought a real fighter out to fight Conor"

Comment

Working...
        X