Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Tito

Mosley 2X
    Hopkins
    Floyd
    Manny

4 of those loses were gift decisions
    Oh give me a break, did you even watch the Floyd fight? What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      How do you rank a prime Vargas in H2H match ups with today's WWs? I think that's a great win for Oscar, but wanna see how you personally rate Fernando.
      Prime Vargas.

Well he beats quartey who is massively overrated by some on here but just like Ike I'd rank Vargas outside the top 100 at ww all time. I'd pick Spence, Thurman and maybe danny over him from today's pack.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Prime Vargas.

Well he beats quartey who is massively overrated by some on here but just like Ike I'd rank Vargas outside the top 100 at ww all time. I'd pick Spence, Thurman and maybe danny over him from today's pack.
        Vargas never fought at welterwgt (147 lbs), he was a junior Middlewgt (154 lbs). I seriuosly don't think Thurman nor Garcia beats Ike Quartey. Spence is still unkown against Ike (not much data)

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez ?

Comment

Prime Vargas.

I think Vargas would've had a chance to beat all of those guys, and damn sure Danny. Like the poster below said, Vargas was mainly a 154 fighter, but let's just say he was just as effective at 147, I could easily see the guy that beat Winky Wright, beating Spence, Thurman, and especially Garcia. And I think he really beats Thurman and Garcia. I love Spence, and think he's a super mean body puncher, so I give him the edge, but Fernando would'v had a great chance to beat him also.

Comment

Felix Sturm....

Comment

Whitaker and Chavez

Comment

I actually thought Quartey beat Oscar despite that big last round for Oscar.

Comment

You have to be a youngin to ask a stupid question like this. Oscar beat whitaker and chavez. Whitaker was the long reigning P4P king before Oscar beat him. And Chavez was the living legend lineal champ and still on some P4P lists. You add undefeated prime world champs like Quartey and Genario Hernandez, miguel angel gonzalez (all 3 guys were on top 10 P4P lists at some point in their careers before Oscar beat them). Also beat Hector Camacho fresh off his destruction of Sugar Ray Leonard. Also got a win over the bigger, younger and juiced out his mind Vargas.

Comment

Prime Vargas.

There's no way Thurman, nor friggen Danny Garcia beats a prime oscar...you're out of your mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X