TIFU by wetting my girlfriends bed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    now that's a classic
    Yeah, I only lived about 10 minutes away, so I was the go to guy for that one.

Called me up with her screaming on him..

Bruh:

Yo man, come scoop me from Ambers, she's going crazy on me right no...

Crazy ass Amber in the back ground:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Pea:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Bruh:

Pea:

Pea to the rescue tell me you guys went golfing after

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Pea to the rescue tell me you guys went golfing after

Naw. Got some grub at a 24 hour joint, then dropped his stankin' ass off at his apartment so he could go to work.

Comment

I'd say no biggie. There was an explanation as to why it happened, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            I'd say no biggie. There was an explanation as to why it happened, after all.
            Drinking transformed him into a bed wetting toddler? Good manly showing for your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Bruh:

Pea:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

im dyin

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Drinking transformed him into a bed wetting toddler? Good manly showing for your girl.
                Well I wouldn't be proud, don't get me wrong.

Comment

This past summer I was down the shore one night drinking with friends. I went back to this girls house and was just blacked out drunk. I remember a couple things from the night one was walking back to her place and just thinking 'I'm either not gonna cum or I'm just not getting it up tonight'... can confirm had serious case of whiskey dick that night.

The second thing I remembered was waking up in the middle of the night, she was laying on me with her head on my chest and one leg like over top of mine, and I feel warm water going down my leg. I'm still plastered drunk so I'm just confused until I finally figure out she was peeing on me. I was so drunk I didn't even freak out I just accepted it was happening and went back to sleep, but I know it was her peeing and not me because I specifically remember having the thought of 'I'm being peed on' and not 'I'm peeing'. The next morning she wakes up and just changes the sheets without saying anything, she knew what she had done.

Don't drink guys

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    This past summer I was down the shore one night drinking with friends. I went back to this girls house and was just blacked out drunk. I remember a couple things from the night one was walking back to her place and just thinking 'I'm either not gonna cum or I'm just not getting it up tonight'... can confirm had serious case of whiskey dick that night.

The second thing I remembered was waking up in the middle of the night, she was laying on me with her head on my chest and one leg like over top of mine, and I feel warm water going down my leg. I'm still plastered drunk so I'm just confused until I finally figure out she was peeing on me. I was so drunk I didn't even freak out I just accepted it was happening and went back to sleep, but I know it was her peeing and not me because I specifically remember having the thought of 'I'm being peed on' and not 'I'm peeing'. The next morning she wakes up and just changes the sheets without saying anything, she knew what she had done.

Don't drink guys

green K

Comment

Funny ****. Lmao

I have a similar story. This one time when I was 17, I was drunk as hell and crashed out on my friend's floor. He had a little dog that slept right by me. I woke up that morning to find out that dog pissed on the carpet right next to me, some of it even got on my pants. I told my friend and he yelled at the dog and forced him to go outside.

Poor dog.

When I got home, I was wondering how the hell did that dog piss all over my pants, mostly around my crotch area? That's when I realized, I was the one who pissed my pants and it leaked into the carpet. Poor dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X