Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has GGG's career been moved so slowly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    He can, but Angulo does it like 3 times faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      rigondeaux's so horrible to watch at this point that i dont thtink he counts. also, unless you think lomachenko and gonzalez are both ducking him [two pound for pounders IMO,] then i can't see how you'd think that.

quillin
      cotto
      martinez
      alvarez [that fiht looks like it may be on ppv next year, however,]
      froch [arugable that the fight was realistic, but froch was candid about not wanting to fight a punche rlike golovkin if he didn't have to.]
      sturm
      jacobs

and others rejected a fight initially and later took it. pretty sure geale dropped a title to avoid taking him as a mandatory, IIRC. i don't give much of a **** about paper titles, so i could be mistaken on that one. don't care to boxrec it
      Not sure if he vacated a belt, but he might have. Murray and N'Dam both turned down mandatory title shots against Golovkin.

Comment

• Looked it up, Geale was stripped of the WBA title because he fought Mundine rather than Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          rigondeaux's so horrible to watch at this point that i dont thtink he counts. also, unless you think lomachenko and gonzalez are both ducking him [two pound for pounders IMO,] then i can't see how you'd think that.

quillin
          cotto
          martinez
          alvarez [that fiht looks like it may be on ppv next year, however,]
          froch [arugable that the fight was realistic, but froch was candid about not wanting to fight a punche rlike golovkin if he didn't have to.]
          sturm
          jacobs

and others rejected a fight initially and later took it. pretty sure geale dropped a title to avoid taking him as a mandatory, IIRC. i don't give much of a **** about paper titles, so i could be mistaken on that one. don't care to boxrec it
          Lomachenko is not in his division. Rigo can fight him but he doesn't have to, it's the same as the Golovkin - Ward situation.

Gonzalez is just unrealistic, come on now, the dude's tiny.

Anyway, both Golovkin and Rigo are being avoided for the same reasons.

Getting KTFO by GGG or getting utterly schooled by Rigo just doesn't look good on your resume and it changes you as a fighter forever , Donaire and Macklin are the best examples of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Of course you don't, I replied with facts and we don't like dealing with those in Golovkin threads.

Develop some kind of personality, Mr loooooooooool.
            Sure buddy. Keep stalking...

Comment

• Wow is he really that old? I thought he was like 28 or something. He's old in boxing age and still does not have one single elite win??

That's just unheard of.

Comment

Working...
              X