Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 best fighters you've witnessed in there primes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJJ and SRL hands down.....

Comment

I have a three way tie..My picks are based on different things as well..

BHOP's dedication and overall longevity is just amazing and historic within itself..So he's up there..BHOP also is one of the best technician I've ever seen..

Mayweather,again another historic fighter,and truly the best defensive fighter I've ever seen..Undefeated and has some of the best names of his era on his resume..Without a doubt he's one..

Then there's Pacmonster..The best offensive fighter I've seen,and low as it's kept subtle skills..Pac's footwork coming forward is some of the best,and dude will exchange with anyone,and is always super aggressive and true to his style..

I have to also just give Marquez a mention..

I know that's like 4,what can I say tho..It's been a good era..

Comment

RJJ first and easiest, for a time he literally looked like a totally different species, fighting mere mortals.

Second is much tougher, Tyson ruled his division with fear not seen in decades, but his peak was so short. I'd say Sugar Ray Leonard, I guess. Even though Hagler, Hearnes and Duran were right there with him, beating those legends, gotta give him his due, even though I personally liked all the other three better, style and personality wise.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr and Mike Tyson. In their primes they were the most exciting and dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Roy Jones Jr and Mike Tyson. In their primes they were the most exciting and dominant.
            They are great picks I agree.

Ironically both of those fighters are quickly dismissed by so called knowlegable posters at times based on ridiculous criteria. Just look at them! Speaks for itself!

Comment

Working...
            X