Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUF Participant in Gay ****

From the lounge

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=538449

Every dude in **** has had to work their way up from gay ****.

I dont think any dude would question ron jeremy's manliness and he says in his autobiography even he started with gay **** to earn his stripes.

Comment

do real mma fans still watch this show?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        Every dude in **** has had to work their way up from gay ****.

I dont think any dude would question ron jeremy's manliness and he says in his autobiography even he started with gay **** to earn his stripes.
        thats not even remotely true. they all have to work their way up BUT its a choice where you want to do it, it can be cheap ass websites, bbw, gangbangs etc.. any genre where theres hard to find male talent or theres lots of males needed.

back when ron jeremys started there wasnt as much stuff around as it is today, so there were less oprtions. but since the biz exploded with all the diffrent websited, movies and fetishes you dont need to take the gay route no more.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
          do real mma fans still watch this show?
          I watched season 1, got sick of it mid-season 2.

So I guess not.

I don't get why the UFC would allow this guy to try out if they have a problem with the black ring girl doing soft core ****. This guy was doing hardcore gay ****.

The crazy part, he's a damn good fighter! He is going to be in that house, and I think he'll go pretty deep (no pun intended). I don't think he'll win, but if he does.... oh man. LMAO

Comment

He whooped Jamie Varners ass right?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Yeah, he wore Jamie Varner down.

I watched because I thought Varner would tool him, but man... Dakota brought the fight to him and during the 2nd round you could really see in Varner's face that he wanted out of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                Yeah, he wore Jamie Varner down.

I watched because I thought Varner would tool him, but man...
                Yup, he definitely sounds like a gay **** star.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  I watched season 1, got sick of it mid-season 2.

So I guess not.

I don't get why the UFC would allow this guy to try out if they have a problem with the black ring girl doing soft core ****. This guy was doing hardcore gay ****.

The crazy part, he's a damn good fighter! He is going to be in that house, and I think he'll go pretty deep (no pun intended). I don't think he'll win, but if he does.... oh man. LMAO
                  that would be something huh,

i actually like the TUF series, i've only really watched the last 2 seasons completely and i enjoyed them. some of the fights during the season aren't that bad imo. and damn! that black ring card girl really did softcore? where did you hear about it?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    that would be something huh,

i actually like the TUF series, i've only really watched the last 2 seasons completely and i enjoyed them. some of the fights during the season aren't that bad imo. and damn! that black ring card girl really did softcore? where did you hear about it?
                    It was a low-key story that surface about 2 weeks ago.

Notice how she isn't around anymore?

Let me see if I can find her **** name real quick......

Here you go: Mariah Ashton

Comment

Working...
                    X