No announcement yet.

My Money threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Money threads

Shall I continue to make more well thought out threads that everyone thinks is funny about Money?

Money is my message board here.........I want to be like him.........this means I will make hundreds of pointless threads everyday.

I hope you guys are ready...

It's a great impression I must admit.

Comment

yeah lol

Comment

The only reason I'm doing this is because I want Money to realize that he doesn;t need to make a hundred threads a day. He does come up with some good ****. He does actually make me laugh sometimes. But, for every good thread me makes, I see 98 others that are ****ing horrible.

Comment

[quote:5117c0bf20="TannerNoBjj"]The only reason I'm doing this is because I want Money to realize that he doesn;t need to make a hundred threads a day. He does come up with some good ****. He does actually make me laugh sometimes. But, for every good thread me makes, I see 98 others that are ****ing horrible.[/quote:5117c0bf20]

If I don't post threads, the crickets come a calling.

Comment

[quote:7d69008fd2="Money"][quote:7d69008fd2="TannerNoBjj"]The only reason I'm doing this is because I want Money to realize that he doesn;t need to make a hundred threads a day. He does come up with some good ****. He does actually make me laugh sometimes. But, for every good thread me makes, I see 98 others that are ****ing horrible.[/quote:7d69008fd2]

If I don't post threads, the crickets come a calling.[/quote:7d69008fd2]

[size=24:7d69008fd2]money[/size:7d69008fd2]

[img:7d69008fd2]http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/pleasedie.jpg[/img:7d69008fd2]

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

Pal stop trying to copy FightTilyoudie!

Comment

[quote:d25ab18bd9="Money"]Pal stop trying to copy FightTilyoudie![/quote:d25ab18bd9]

[img:d25ab18bd9]http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/stopsubject.jpg[/img:d25ab18bd9]

Comment

Be original you dumbass!

Comment

Working...
                    X