Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate this female: Lana, WWE manager of pro wrestler Dolph Ziggler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That russian accent turns me on. Imagine ****ing her and she's yelling all this russian gibberish, so sexy .

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post

She looks like a man in drag and needs bigger ****..........legs n ass are on point doe 5.5 as a woman.......SOLID 8.4 as a Tranny

Comment

Her Russian accent is awful.

She actually dates Rusev irl and he gets cucked having to watch her kiss another man on a regular basis.

Comment

Ew...she looks like a manly version of my sister. I rate ew.

Comment

Better than most WWE divas but her face can look very masculine in some pics.

Comment

Very dude-like face which is throwing me off. I was waiting for someone to say "haha thats a dude" cuz I don't watch wrestling so got no context if this is a real ladyboy or real lady. Solid body, but I'd bet Dick Cheney gots more original parts then her. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but work on that face too. I feel like if you were f#cking her there's a certain percentage of dudes who'd claim she was their gateway into chicks with dicks she's so male looking facially.

Comment

I'll start with 10

she's pretty but not gorgeous -1

nice body but too skinny -1

nice little booty but not jiggly -1 but it looks clean and lickable +.5

I give her a 7.5 ( voted 7 )

Comment

She's wearing a Florida State shirt. 10/10

Comment

Would need to see dat cawk. I'm a Size Queen.

Comment

Lol I'd love to see the chicks guys in here date. "She looks manly." I hate to break it to you guys but remove makeup and hair from most broads and they'll look manly, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X